KA50 Keychart

Kurtz

After checking out the 9 pages of KA50 keyboard commands I thought a Keychart might come in handy.

This is un-official keychart ive created displays many of the more critical keystrokes. Its intended to be a quick referance to help with joystick profiling or inflight command options.

If you think ive missed anything critical, please post and i can edit content, or anybody else with some paint skills is quite welcome to do the same with this chart.

I didnt add any custom config items as i thought it would probably just confuse people more. When i do get to fly this beast i will probably consider remapping the NUMPAD to offload some Autopilot functions, as most of my views are taken over by TrackIR.

In the rar file there is three pictures. One is a full page layout for those people that have access to an A3 page printer or similar, and the other two are a split layout which you can print anywhere and stick together.

Link- http://files.filefront.com/KA50keychartrar/;12394660;/fileinfo.html

Anyway check it out. I hope you like.

ka50keychartxl4.th.jpgthpix.gif

ps- Ive excluded a lot of stuff to avoid clutter.

Edited by Kurtz
  • Like 18

Thanks for this, but i cant download from file front...Is there another link?

Just follow the thumbnail to imageshack, then click on picture to upsize it to full size. Then right click on picture and select "save picture as"

The download file just had some precut images ready for a standard printer thats all.

• 6 months later...

If you think ive missed anything critical, please post and i can edit content, or anybody else with some paint skills is quite welcome to do the same with this chart.

DCS KA 50 - KEYBOARD LAYOUT CHART - "PDF edited version"

BlackShark_KeyboardLayout.jpg?t=1244937255

Sample pic. only

Thanx Kurtz :thumbup:

I refurbished it to a vector version, ready to print in sharper, clearer PDF format so us Ol'fellas can read it better.:smilewink:

Hope y'all like it.

PDF size = 2 x landscape A4's

DOWNLOAD 8.8mb >> http://rapidshare.com/files/244290500/Black_Shark_Keyboard_Layout_2pc.pdf

PS: I also have it in 1pce aswell as 2pce .cdr v13 (X3) file if anyone wants to edit or print HUGE versions.

• Like 2

A definitely nice to have :thumbup: one!

Great!

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64