Mouse Look does not work

Speedbirdh

• 1 month later...

Im running into the same problem. I just reinstalled BS and the lua map I had saved to my flash disk prior to my unistall did not work. I set the mouse X & Y axis to the apropriate camera axis, but when im in the cockpit the view jiggles a bit but wont leave the centered view unless I use the pov hat. Then as soon as I try to click a button or move the mouse the view centers. Also the mouse zoom axis only zooms in (to gunsight view) now and wont zoom out. I tried clearing it and setting it to default but that did not yield any results.

any ideas?

Rig Specs: AMD FX-60 @ 2.6ghz - DFI Lanparty SLI UT - 4gb Mushkin Redline Ram - WD Raptor 300gb HDD - EVGA 260GTX 940mb - SoundBlaster something Live:P - Samsung 20.1" Syncmaster 204B (Camera) and Shuttle 17" xp17 (Abris & Shkval)

Flight Controls: Franken Force CH 568/Logitech Wingman Force 3D Hybrid - CH Pro Throttle - Logitech Momo Wheel Conversion to FFB pedals - Belkin N52

Still will not work.

What do I need to put in the mouse settings part?

:(

It is some kind of bug, and it has been reported.

To make it work, you have to press F1 (cockpit) view, then "ESCAPE" (end mission), and then cancel that. Clicking and viewing are now possible with the mouse.

There have been a few other threads on this; I for one asked for it to be the default setting. No response, but my fingers are crossed.

Remember, on Nov. 4th, vote for Black Shark for President!!!

so how does that affect TrackIR 4 users then? surely there not going to use view combined with clickable mouse. what im saying is there is the option to seperate them for use with track IR but no defined controller to simulate them together. is it really a bug that they arnt working in unison... or a bug that through some flook has appeared to make them work together....

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is some kind of bug, and it has been reported.

To make it work, you have to press F1 (cockpit) view, then "ESCAPE" (end mission), and then cancel that. Clicking and viewing are now possible with the mouse.

There have been a few other threads on this; I for one asked for it to be the default setting. No response, but my fingers are crossed.

I have had this issue since day ONE; To correct this problem I hit ESC and then ESC again to bring me back into the cockpit with the mouse view working again. It is a bit annoying to say the least when I try to get my head down into the pit and have to pause the game (ESC) to reactivate the mouse look.

Gigabyte|Q6600|8GB DDR3|GTX285|Win7 64|X-65

I had something completely different but i fixed it with a fresh install. Certain options were not present in the axis control section and that was why i had no mouse look. I also did a lil RTFM:smartass: and figured out what i was doing wrong in the controller options when saving profiles.

Rig Specs: AMD FX-60 @ 2.6ghz - DFI Lanparty SLI UT - 4gb Mushkin Redline Ram - WD Raptor 300gb HDD - EVGA 260GTX 940mb - SoundBlaster something Live:P - Samsung 20.1" Syncmaster 204B (Camera) and Shuttle 17" xp17 (Abris & Shkval)

Flight Controls: Franken Force CH 568/Logitech Wingman Force 3D Hybrid - CH Pro Throttle - Logitech Momo Wheel Conversion to FFB pedals - Belkin N52

I had the same problem with my g5 mouse, but when I swapped to my logitech trackball mouse it works fine I just mapped one of the buttons to alt-c, not sure why it wouldn't work with the g5 though, it uses the same software etc.

It makes all the difference in keeping SA and still being able too switch to clickable cockpit.

III/JG11_Tiger