Producer's Note #4 - Navigation

Kusch

Announcement Producer's Note #4 - Navigation:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=133&scr=products&lang=en

Moderator Edit:

There are two mirrors you can use:

Phoenix` ftp mirror: http://server.3rd-wing.net/public/navigation.rar

and mine: <closed>

Simply klick on the to download. No download managers, please!

:)

• Like 1

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be long, if they already put up the links. Very much looking forward to that. :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Well, this one was a surprise!

It says "download" for me now, even when logged in, but still having trouble (no 'coming soon' to be found!) Well, it's only a matter of time until it turns up on the virtual-jabog site. (if it's even been released yet)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Don't F5 too much or the servers will crash before the files are there. :doh:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

No Sites available, but that's true for any of the video downloads, so maybe they take them offline while they upload (if so why??)

Don't know why their have so poor connection. :|

Neither do I - the forum's the same - like the layout, but always takes forever to load pages. ...

Cheers.

• ED Team
No Sites available, but that's true for any of the video downloads, so maybe they take them offline while they upload (if so why??)

Neither do I - the forum's the same - like the layout, but always takes forever to load pages. ...

At least the forums are ultra fast for me. Maybe its the latency to New Zealand ? Or some issues with the routing.

I already modded my girlfriend, waiting for that video:

helicopter-head.jpg

but I think I'll just wait here and keep pressing F5

keyboard-pillow.jpg

• Like 2

All links starting from note #4 and up are dead for me. Anyone have some other links which are alive?

that's exactly what we are discussing

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

All links starting from note #4 and up are dead for me. Anyone have some other links which are alive?

Most scientists believe the link is dead. I know some people, who really look and behave like something between ape and man, though, so I am not sure. We'll probably have to wait until tomorrow.

^^ :-)

At least the forums are ultra fast for me. Maybe its the latency to New Zealand ? Or some issues with the routing.

Maybe so - my pings to most servers are horrendous too (Telecom broadband - what's the smiley for useless b*stards?).

Seems maybe ED's gone to bed & doesn't know the links don't work ....

Cheers.

O great I come home from a long weak of work and get nothing but teased by my wife and DCS :huh:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/