Warthog Extensions by MFG

I just received my extensions for the Thrustmaster Warthog stick from Milan. I ordered all 3 sizes from him. (7.5, 10, 12)cm. Each came with a PS2 cable to connect them and the extensions are modular and able to be combine in any configuration. They are machined perfectly and when installed, the hog grip lined up perfectly as it does with the original base. Couldn't be happier.

As always, Milan responded quickly and shipped my order the day after payment. Croatia to Ohio in the United States in 8 days. If you've been debating extending your warthog, you can't go wrong with these extensions.

Sent while I should be working instead.

• Like 1

:thumbup:

Way to go Milan!

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Can you link the page where you can buy them? I've been keeping an eye out for this but can't find it on his website.

• Like 1

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

I just received my extensions for the Thrustmaster Warthog stick from Milan. I ordered all 3 sizes from him. (7.5, 10, 12)cm. Each came with a PS2 cable to connect them and the extensions are modular and able to be combine in any configuration. They are machined perfectly and when installed, the hog grip lined up perfectly as it does with the original base. Couldn't be happier.

As always, Milan responded quickly and shipped my order the day after payment. Croatia to Ohio in the United States in 8 days. If you've been debating extending your warthog, you can't go wrong with these extensions.

I agree I purchased the 7.5cm along with my Crosswinds, it's a great improvement to the Thrustmaster Warthog. These are really nice and well made extensions with cables.:thumbup:

• Like 1

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

awesome:thumbup:

• Like 1

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

I emailed him directly. They're not available on his page yet.

Thanks, I sent him an email.

Do you prefer any specific extension size?

I'm not sure which one to get for flying mostly helicopters.

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

They are machined perfectly and when installed, the hog grip lined up perfectly as it does with the original base.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this is not correct. The grip should be slightly rotated to the left to offset the central mounting. This makes it more comfortable to hold.

Of course you can also rotate the whole joystick base and then adjust the axes alignment in Thrustmaster software, but it's easier to just adjust the grip itself.

f9c25a6c21dfd9f5848f677f7c5eca8db8316933ff36bc98ad3086a33c83c2326g.jpg

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

From the email I got back..

NEW PRODUCT !!! - MFG WARTHOG EXTENSIONS

Our new product is in stock and ready to ship. Our new webshop is not ready yet, and our order pages are not yet updated with this option, but I hereby present it to you.

If any of you need such product I'd hate myself not to ship together with your pedals and save you some money on shipping. Therefore I offer you to purchase Warthog extensions together with your pedals.

Product is not new for Thrustmaster HOTAS warthog owners. There are a few individuals already selling these. However, we have done it better, at more competitive price :

- polished aluminum ( lightweight)

- proffesionally produced cable (reliability, short connector size, thin and long cable for easy assembly and easy twisting)

- threads adopted so multiple extensions can be used used together ( adjust lenght)

- stepless grip rotation angle fixing due to unique thread design

- 3x lenghts available : 7,5 cm, 10cm and 12 cm

PRICE :

1x extensions = 32 eur / 40 eur incl. tax

( any size... 7,5 , 10 or 12cm )

2x extensions = 56 eur / 70 eur incl. tax

(any size combination ...when ordered together, it's 8 eur discount)

3x extensions = 76 eur / 95 eur incl. tax

(only when ordered together, any size combitnation., it's 20 eur discount)

Each extension include a cable. If you order 3x extension you'll recive 3x cables

As you know, we charge Croatian VAT of 25% to EU customers. Outside EU we ship VAT free

IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE JUST UPDATE YOUR ORDER ONLINE , AND UNDER NOTE SPACE WRITE LENGHT AND NUMBER OF EXTENSIONS :

Example note 1 : 1x12cm

Example note 2 : 3x(7,5+10+10cm)

Example note 3 : 2x7,5cm

Email him with what sizes you're after and he will send a paypal invoice. Shipping price is 10 eur for 1 piece, or 13 eur for more than one piece.

:thumbup:

Hmmm. Quite possibly the case. I like the straight forward grip. I've never enjoyed the offset so I don't know what I'm missing. Ignorance is bliss!

IIRC, the offset is 15 degrees CCW for the A-10 while side stick jets have an offset around 10 degrees CW. In both cases, the reason is to allow the pilot to maintain a straight wrist, for comfort/ease of use.

My Warthog is actually mounted with the CCW rotation. The downside to doing that, is you are pretty much stuck using Target to program the rotation in so that the stick axis work correctly.

That is a good price. I currently have one of the similar extensions, currently stuck to a broken warthog stick, and two of Zahry's. These days I fly with a 12.5 cm extension.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I already purchased one with my Crosswind, waiting the shipping by this month

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

Just ordered, Milan is very responsive and can't wait to get my hands on them. The coolest thing is you can order 3 for a discount and mix and match depending on your preference, being completely modular is a cool thing.

Just ordered, Milan is very responsive and can't wait to get my hands on them. The coolest thing is you can order 3 for a discount and mix and match depending on your preference, being completely modular is a cool thing.

The exact feeling I had when I ordered. You won't be let down!