24/7 Online Dynamic PvP Campaign for DCS World 1.5

Created by:

Xcom , Greg, Crash, Ciribob

SERVER NAME : 373vFS DCS GREECE SERVER

SERVER STATUS : ONLINE FOR TESTING

ROUND 7

OFFICIAL START : Saturday 28th May at 18:00 ZULU

OFFICIAL END : Sunday 12th June at 21:00 ZULU

Round 7 will be on the stable version of DCS World. It will run for 16 days if no other victory conditions occur first.

REAL TIME WEB BASED MAP : http://gadget-buddyspike.rhcloud.com/

Check the Campaign's status on a real time basis.

SOP - INFO :

We highly recommend you to place the autoexec.cfg file to your saved games/dcs/config folder for better connection in the server (less lag) as 104th & TAW proposed.

Link: http://www.foinikas.org/ftp/public/DCS_World/Briefings/Buddy%20Spike/autoexec.rar

autoexec.cfg file should include one of the following:

For 8Mbit down and 2Mbit up:

if not net then net = {} end
net.download_speed = 1024*1024
net.upload_speed = 256*1024

or

For 2Mbit down and 1Mbit up:

if not net then net = {} end
net.download_speed = 256*1024
net.upload_speed =  128*1024

Russian Version* needs to be updated :

*Huge thanks to [HA]CiberAlex & [HA]Sonic for their kindly offer to translate it for the Russian community.

"BUDDY SPIKE" WEBSITE: www.buddyspike.net

Teamspeak IP: 89.163.173.82:1337

Password: RayGun

BLUE HQ FORUM : http://www.buddyspike.net/forum/m/32856486/viewforum/6225142

RED HQ FORUM : http://www.buddyspike.net/forum/m/32856486/viewforum/6225137

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN DURING THE CAMPAIGN

FEEL FREE TO REGISTER YOUR SQUADRON OR AS A LONEWOLF HERE : http://www.buddyspike.net/blueflagreg *Register and join www.buddyspike.net first

Changelog for the 7th round

- Air to Air missiles limitations: AIM-120C, R-27ER, R-27ET, R-77 Not available

- Cluster bombs removed

- Improved AI bombing script (more accurate)

- Tweaks to improve reported lag issues based on feedback

- Available Weapons :

All Air to Air missiles except AIM-120B/C, R-27ER, R-27ET, R-77

Air to Ground:

All A-G Weapons available except:

Nuclear bombs

Cluster bombs

KH-58s

Squadrons & Lonewolves Registered for Operation "Blue Flag" ROUND 7

LINK: http://www.buddyspike.net/members

Forum signatures for the Operation "Blue Flag" created by 373vFS_Crash

Enjoy!

attachment.php?attachmentid=121507&d=1442438621

attachment.php?attachmentid=121508&d=1442438621

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IN CASE THE SERVER CRASHES - OR REPORTED DOWN. Thanks in advance

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

Greg and Xcom PLEASE do something tonight for balanced start. Last round was started unbalanced 2:1 for blue, in early phase we start to lose and we never recovered.

I suggest to RED and BLUE make start list 26:26 players and start sync. After that lets play with power what we have...

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Yes, back to the 80s! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Nice.

Greg and Xcom PLEASE do something tonight for balanced start. Last round was started unbalanced 2:1 for blue, in early phase we start to lose and we never recovered.

I suggest to RED and BLUE make start list 26:26 players and start sync. After that lets play with power what we have...

Don't worry it was 2:1 when round 5 kicked off also, it is called balance. BuddySpike know Red are all powerful so must balance it up. :D

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

...BuddySpike know Red are all powerful so must balance it up. :D

That`s it? Ok, then. :D

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Yes, PLEASE the 88s (ET vs AIM-7) scenario!!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

And would be nice to have an AI script that'll fly a chopper with units to a airbase/FARP/city without defense (imagine at a point there isn't a single player in a team who has a transport chopper module...)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Wow ... you go to bed and red still had most of PAK1 you wake up and its all over. Well, the running against the wall with our heads has finally ended.

I would love to see the refuel runs being put back into the game as a major concern for both sides. Or the amount of fuel that a transport AI plane drops significantly reduced.

Just to clarify, a transport drops 5000fuel and a spawn costs 50fuel, right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ET and ER are in russian service since 1990 to my knowledge, Aim120 is in service since 1991.

So ET&ER vs AIM7 could only happen in mid 1990 I guess.

And if 1990: Mig_29_firing_AA-10.JPG?uselang=ru

Western Mig29 )))

Disclaimer: I dont know everything. Everything is subject to change. ;P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I'd be okay with ER vs Sparrow, or ET vs 120B. I think asking for the full compliment of Russian missiles vs just Sparrows is just a little bit silly.

Right.

Next red request: ER/ET vs sabres and hueys so some (not all) of red can get that taste out of their mouth.

Sent while I should be working instead.

In all seriousness, I know it isn't feasible, but id love to see a scenario where we could flip flop sides but not everybody shares the sentiment, im sure. I'd love to see how the other side lives. I miss flying the flankers.

Sent while I should be working instead.

So it's 80s again? nice! Reduced missile range = closer dogfights = more fun! :thumbup: I think Blufor pilots will agree on this.

Plus, semi-active vs semi-active is more fair!

To Beer: you could switch sides for one round, many reds and blues did it! We are not as evil as you think :D

Edited by roccoo

It would be a realistic 88-90/91 scenario. Or are you takling about balance?

Last round was a "realistic" modern scenario. Didn't stop people whinging. Trying to cherry pick dates that suit your team the best doesn't help anyone.

The whining never ceases from either side. Where does it say Red must always be the underdog? Since the BS team are open to community suggestions and they like to change each round a little I think its a good suggestion. And its realistic. The 104th do it occasionally on their server and it works well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

It would be a realistic 88-90/91 scenario. Or are you takling about balance?

I'm completely okay with this if Russia doesn't get the A-10, the UH-1, the Gazelle, the M2K, KA-50 or the Su-25T. Obviously Bluefor would lose the A-10C, the SU-25, KA-50 and Mi-8.

• Like 1