Gazelle checklist available for download.

I made this start-up checklist for myself. It shows the Start-up procedure for the SA-342 Gazelle and the awesome Viviane sighting system. I provided a PDF wich is easily printable, an image file and the original PSD template so you can easily edit the checklist yourself.

Version 2

- Now has the layered template added with the actual layers

- few small tweaks added in the text.

- Contains a "Kneeboard" map. If you put this in the: C:\Users\(yourname)\Saved games\DCS.openalpha map.

The checklists show up as pages in the kneeboard. It will show up in the kneeboard of other modules as well. Currently it is not possible to haveing it show up in the Gazelle kneeboard only. It is optional.

Enjoy!

Pieter "Platypus" Stam

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1894207/

21eud7q.png

Edited by 1.JaVA_Platypus
  • Like 1

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

Thanks very useful, but you forgot...

- Check life insurance is up to date...

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

LOL, very true.

It certainly puts a new spin ( do you see what I did there... ) on cashing in your chips! :pilotfly:

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

If I recall correctly it's the temperature outside chart to maximum rpm. So if it's x outside, don't exceed y rpm.

GuEPTBo.png

Any idea what kind of chart is that? And will you able to make a copy of it as well? :)

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Version 2 is now uploaded. Stupid me flattened all the layers on the PSD template!

- Now has the layered template added with the actual layers

- few small tweaks added in the text.

- Contains a "Kneeboard" map. If you put this in the: C:\Users\(yourname)\Saved games\DCS.openalpha map.

The checklists show up as pages in the kneeboard. It will show up in the kneeboard of other modules as well. Currently it is not possible to haveing it show up in the Gazelle kneeboard only. It is optional.

Enjoy!

Pieter "Platypus" Stam

Happy Flying! :pilotfly: