Gun Arm Switch

Zeus67

Radio plugins for TS, like dcs simple radio, tars, etc. work by exporting values from clickabledata.lua and sending then to the plugin by a socket.

UR works with the M-2000C (pretty good, by the way).

So I guess there is a solution ;)

spacer.png

Yes, works in UR and with the other radio plugins aswell.

The advantage with a definition in the clicabledata.lua is that you can export the value directly, so for example, in the UR you don't need to create shortcuts to activate radios.... well only for the FC3 of course.

If you press and hold the VUHF radio button for example, the variable is captured and readed by the plugin, so you've got a working PTT directly in your HOTAS without having to setup a external configuration for the UR.

But as I said, it's a long term wish.

Sorry for my English.

I've made a bind for the Gun arm switch

{down = 3463, up = 3463, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1, name = _('Gun Arm/Safe Switch ON'), category = _('Weapons Management')},

{down = 3463, up = 3463, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 0, name = _('Gun Arm/Safe Switch OFF'), category = _('Weapons Management')},

In case someone wants it feel free

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I've made a bind for the Gun arm switch

{down = 3463, up = 3463, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 1, name = _('Gun Arm/Safe Switch ON'), category = _('Weapons Management')},

{down = 3463, up = 3463, cockpit_device_id = 6, value_down = 0, name = _('Gun Arm/Safe Switch OFF'), category = _('Weapons Management')},

In case someone wants it feel free

Hi Rlaxoxo,

Which file do you put these lines in?

Thanks,

umm, my switch is missing, it's not in my cockpit and i cant use guns, any ideas??

Are you using 1.5.3 stable or open beta? The module hasn't been updated in 2.0 for some time.

If you are, then I think it'll be usual thing of removing any mods you have installed, running a DCS repair, and testing it again without mods.

Folks, the title says it all. We have implemented a gun arm switch. Originally this switch was in the stick and as such there was no realistic way for us to make it operational so we skipped its implementation, although we left the code ready in case we had to. Well, later on we were told that for the RDI version, the switch was moved from the stick to the Left Instrument panel and as of now we have included it.

Gun%20Arm%20Switch_zpsglo0l00r.png

It is easy to miss, unless you know it is there.

From this time onwards, if you need the guns to work you must click this switch to the ARMED position. Otherwise you will get a nasty surprise when you try to fire the guns and nothing happens, just like me during one of my test flights. :pilotfly:

Yeah I just figured that out. I works.