M-2000C Clickable Canopy Functionality

Teeter

Just so you guys know, that clickable canopy functionality is WIP, and isn't correctly modeled yet...but we wanted to give you what we have for now. Here's how it works:

- Make sure canopy lever (red lever on right side) is unlocked

- Click canopy handles to raise canopy to partial open

- Click canopy lock (above your head) lower canopy from partially open state to closed

- From partial open, use the canopy handles (one on each side) to raise/lower the canopy from full open and partially open states (the canopy lever must be all the way open to open the canopy all the way)

- Make sure your canopy is fully closed **and locked** before flight, your canopy will be "forcefully ejected" at 250 knots if you haven't locked it

Edited by Teeter

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks for the heads up , so if you got all the that modeled now (i`m assuming in today`s update) then what isn't modeled yet?

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the heads up , so if you got all the that modeled now (i`m assuming in today`s update) then what isn't modeled yet?

Are you literally incapable of reading? Teeter wrote:

Just so you guys know, that clickable canopy functionality is WIP, and isn't correctly modeled yet...but we wanted to give you what we have for now. Here's how it works:

• Like 2

Wow, just wow.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess you kinda misunderstood his question.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can understand what Teeter meant. he said, the clickable canopy isn't correctly modelled yet. The follow up question as to "what isn't modelled yet" implies the same reply...the clickable canopy.

Perhaps a better quesiton may be "What are the differences between this current implementation and the final result going to be"? And let's hope the thread continues this way! ;)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

No, I didn't.

It isn't correctly modelled yet, and so they need to finish modelling it. They've told you how they intend it to work, they need to make it do that and it's not correctly modelled yet, ergo what needs modelling is very much self explanatory.

I can understand what Teeter meant. he said, the clickable canopy isn't correctly modelled yet. The follow up question as to "what isn't modelled yet" implies the same reply...the clickable canopy.

Perhaps a better quesiton may be "What are the differences between this current implementation and the final result going to be"? And let's hope the thread continues this way! ;)

Basically just polishing the logic of what you can click to do what, and when. It's mostly for the canopy lever...the full-back position is not to allow full canopy open (which is what we have modeled right now), but is used to close the canopy.

It is close enough and functional enough for now that we felt it was appropriate for an initial release.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Can someone send me a sound file..... I literally can't read..... I can write though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]