NH 90

Hello,

are there news for the NH90 project? I hope it is not dead!

The irony :lol:

Sorry, it's not really funny I guess, but rather sad.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well, it is delayed IRL also... Sweden ordered 18 NH90's almost 15 years ago and they should all have been delivered at 2009. That didn't happen and now they are aiming for 2019(!). So we had to buy some additional Blackhawks in order to keep the business running.

So, having a DCS module delayed would only mimic the real world - after all this is a simulator ;)

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/show-daily/paris-air-show/2015/06/14/sweden-to-get-1st-nh90-helicopter-in-fall/71220498/

Edited by BravoYankee4
Added url

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think VEAO is doing NH-90 anymore.

Look its REDWING SIM and MYSTERY FX.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

To set the record straight, we did not drop it because it was more than we could handle, we dropped it for reasons caused by MysteryFx that I will not go into in public!!

We wish the team well in their development.

Chris.

Really? 'cause this is what Pman wrote:

In short it’s just too much work and without extra programmers helo’s were just something that was in the long grass.

It looks very nice and like near the finish. The model of Tiger is interesting also.

Just I hope that textures will be a little better in the final version. Now they are a little plastic (no weathering,

deep and shadowing effects ect inside and outside like in other addons for DCS) but for sure its a WIP still.

Crg for the Team!

Nowy-3JPG_sexwhwp.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Wait what!?!? I'm so confused... When did these guys...

I'm speechless, this is just amazing! I hope I'm not dreaming...

-SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

To set the record straight, we did not drop it because it was more than we could handle, we dropped it for reasons caused by MysteryFx that I will not go into in public!!

We wish the team well in their development.

Chris.

My Sincere Apologies,I thought VEAO was still involved in this project,I have edited my original post and removed the link,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]