Did they sneak another thing in?

IvanTehFennec

Speaking of sneaking things in, did anyone else notice the helmet mounted display in the F-15C?

Can you take a screenshot? I flew the F-15 this morning but did not see that (however I had a good time going under the Hoover bridge at high speed!

Can you take a screenshot? I flew the F-15 this morning but did not see that (however I had a good time going under the Hoover bridge at high speed!

Hmmm....

Tried replicating it to get a screenshot but I don't see the HMD today. I saw it yesterday, and I think it was on a multiplayer server. Maybe the server forced some kind of setting?

Have you seen the setting of the l39 in Game Tab to remove the gunsight? ;)

Yes, it works well. Now the L39C looks like a civilian version. Have some friends who own an L39 so need to show them DCS

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Yesterday, I first looked for new features for the Albatros and found this options in the ME. But I changed the option to "ask always" and nothing happend - so I thought: "Ya, controls are synchronizied but I can't control the jet from the IPs position". Forget to try the other options ... :doh:

GREAT WORK, ED! :thumbup:

Best regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yesterday, I first looked for new features for the Albatros and found this options in the ME. But I changed the option to "ask always" and nothing happend - so I thought: "Ya, controls are synchronizied but I can't control the jet from the IPs position". Forget to try the other options ... :doh:

GREAT WORK, ED! :thumbup:

Best regards,

Fire

So what option is it exactly that we need for combined controls? Tried it yesterday with a buddy and no dice. I could move flaps from back seat but no control of aircraft.

V/R,

Ohgr

VCVW-11 "Vapor"

USN AE 2001-2015

Heatblur Tomcat Tester

In a quick test with a squad mate we found out that in options control you have to assign a command to the "Request Control". We used this in the Ask Always configuration in the ME.

From there after game starts the one who doesn't have control can use that hot key to ask for control. Popup window appears the other pilot accepts - the controls changes hands.

There does seem to be some inconsistencies with graphics as far as plane surfaces and mutual controls but I am sure they will get them ironed out. They are definitely going in the right direction here!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]