Activation key for A10C beta owners.

Mizzy

Log into the Main Website then go to the E-Shop, click on Nevada. It will say you already have it and there will be a button to get your key.

To download it you have to install the Alpha from this link: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2015-11-30_Nevada/

After that is installed go to the install directory in cmd prompt for example C:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenAlpha and type in: dcs_updater.exe Install NEAVADA_terrain

Edited by Kayos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes of course I´m sure 100%.

Please open a support ticket.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I am having the same issue I purchased A-10C Beta the first day it was available in Beta stage. I have been extremely excited about this MAP and am disappointed that I let it download today while I had surgery thinking I would come home to a nice surprise. Im sure it will get sorted out but PLEASE help soon I want to fly this tonight.

I have the same problem, bought A-10C in 2010... though what is interesting is that the serial for NTTR does appear to be bound to my account. Module Manager (DCS World 2 Open Alpha) also doesn't recognize P-51D and BS2 for me either, where as A-10C and FC3 were fine :huh:

Oh well it is Alpha I guess so have opened 3 support tickets lets see what happens.

When the DCS website was changed from the Lock ON Modern Air Combat original web site nothing was transferred to the new account such as the A-10c Beta purchase details.DCS saved all the details of our purchases and to access the old details I had to log in to my DCS profile with a number 1 added after my original log in name - for example if my current log in name was Mikoyan then I would have to log in with Mikoyan 1.

Hope that clears things up !

Paul

Support sorted me out so good to go now :)

For the benefit of others if you have missing modules (as seen by module manager) use the command line installer, for NTTR I don't know if it was support or my actions in the web shop/profile looking up my serial key that helped but its there now.

Kayos

Can you spell out exactly how to type the command, it is not working for me but I am sure it is a syntax problem... my installation location is

O:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Hold shift and press right mouse button on bin folder located in O:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha

Then select open command window

Type the following command : dcs_updater install NEVADA_terrain

And press enter :thumbup:

SYSTEM SPECS: I7 9700K @ 5Ghz - 32 Gb RAM @ 3200 - RTX 2080 super - 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 - Windows 10 pro - HOTAS Warthog - HP Reverb