Notices

Old 11-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
alaryk

Reputation power: 0
alaryk is on a distinguished roadalaryk is on a distinguished road
Default UH-1H: mission Novorossiys Crisis

Hello all,

First of all sorry for my English, not my natural language, so feel free to correct me !

Here is the V1.0 of Novorossiys Crisis
Novorossiys is under heavy unexpected attack...Your are the only one available for tasking...

You will find:
Pick up and dropping troops in combat environment
easy FM navigation (the mission can be accomplish with visual repair only)
Air to Air gunfight will sometimes occur
Ramdom events
Bugs :p

You will not wind:
long travel time
Long briefing to read

For this mission just follow the orders, and do your best !
I hope you will enjoy it, commentaries and help are welcome !

Alaryk.
Attached Files
File Type: miz Novorossiys Crisis.miz (1.87 MB, 120 views)
alaryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Cibit
Veteran

Reputation power: 33
Cibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to all

Thanks for the effort

Cibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #3
Cibit
Veteran

Cibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to allCibit is a name known to all

enjoyed that so far, difficult to go A-A with a huey though

Old 11-29-2015, 09:37 PM   #4
Yurgon
Veteran

Reputation power: 45
Yurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to all

Fun mission, thanks!

Spoiler:
When going after the Hips, I'm sure I'd have fried the engine if overtemp was properly modeled, but Heli dogfighting is fun.
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:04 AM   #5
Cibit
Veteran

Yurgon did your co-pilot do any shooting?

Old 11-30-2015, 11:30 PM   #6
Yurgon
Veteran

Reputation power: 45
Yurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibit View Post
Yurgon did your co-pilot do any shooting?
Yup, after I set him to Free fire, he went like crazy after infantry, as did the door gunners.

For the A2A part, I took control of the front guns and went WWII style. I didn't feel like flying the Huey and aiming the guns at the same time.

Spoiler:
I missed a lot, but when he had control, the copilot only took a few shots against the helis and didn't even get close, that's why I took matters into my own hands. I was able to destroy two targets and score a mission kill against a third. That was enough to get the "Mission success" message after all.

(But I must admit that the Hips didn't make good use of their superior engine power. Basically, they were circling, going after ground targets and ignored me until it was too late for them )
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #7
LCYCowboy

LCYCowboy is on a distinguished road

Fantastic Mission!

I can only get as far as dropping off the second troops at the red smoke.

I then get told to pick up a stinger team West of my position (and to look for the smoke).

There is a stinger not far West, but there is no smoke. Even if I request the smoke with the F7 menu, there is none. I fly around for a bit looking for the smoke, and then get the message about troops moving in from the East!
LCYCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:29 PM   #8
Cibit
Veteran

Can you make a MP version THx

Old 12-03-2015, 08:41 PM   #9
alaryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCYCowboy View Post
Fantastic Mission!

I can only get as far as dropping off the second troops at the red smoke.

I then get told to pick up a stinger team West of my position (and to look for the smoke).

There is a stinger not far West, but there is no smoke. Even if I request the smoke with the F7 menu, there is none. I fly around for a bit looking for the smoke, and then get the message about troops moving in from the East!
Glad you enjoy it working on a new one for 2.0

For the stinger you need to fly west for about 5 minutes more or less. From your position just follow the road heading in this direction.

The really fun parts begin there
Have fun
Old 12-03-2015, 08:42 PM   #10
alaryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibit View Post
Can you make a MP version THx
I will edit it as soon as i have a little more time