Ground crew in 1.5?

huppel

Hi,

Am I missing something or is the ground crew not working correctly in 1.5?

I tried with door open en closed (engines off, batteries on, inverter on, intercom power on and mic set for intercom) and I get no respone.

Best, Marcel

You need observe in the mission briefing the frequency, e.g. QM "Take-off Beslan".

The ATC and Ground Crew will respond if you change the R-800 frequency (default 124) for 141. Of course for radio work is need electricity (battery's on).

Then selecting "Interphone" and ask Ground Crew for Rearm and Refuel they do the work... with Ka-50 engines ON!!!

The engines off, cockpit door open..." looks like a "Internet legend". :)

Edited by Sokol1_br

I'm not trying to talk to ATC but to ground crew (to establish ground power) so no need to set a frequency as far as I'm aware. I tried the same mission and doing exactly the same procedure in < 1.5 does give a ground crew response. I'm doing this on an airfield, not a FARP btw.

But if it does work for others I must be missing something so I'll try again.

Okay found it, my mistake. I changed the helicopters country to the Netherlands (blue) while the airport was still 'red' -> no respone from ground crew...

I thought I used the same mission in 1.2 but there it was still a Russian helicopter.