NEW SERVER-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

Air Combat Group is happy to announce its NEW DCS WW2 Dedicated Server.

ACG_Logo_Short_Rotate_500x125_v001.gif

-= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

The server is based in Germany, has an upload of 100Mbit and is running full real missons.

Current Mission provides fast gameplay!

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

Server IP: 85.93.89.102

Edited by IronJockel
  • Like 1

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any planned downtime scheduled in the server operating hours? Asking because I am (and the group I fly with) in the GMT + 10 timezone which may correspond with what an EU server considers off peak and therefore available for updates and fiddling about and not available to players.

We have been very slow on the DCS side of things pending DCS 1.5 but I believe that the arrival of the P40 will get us back on board as it's been a squadron favourite since IL2 days. Especially as we're an vRAAF group. Previous posters question about access to the public/non members also applies to us, is there any hoops to jump through to gain access if the CO and the rest of us decide we would like give your server a try (considering it may not work out due to lag and our poor Australian internet connections)?

Thanks

Stonehouse

Woot! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Is there any planned downtime scheduled in the server operating hours? Asking because I am (and the group I fly with) in the GMT + 10 timezone which may correspond with what an EU server considers off peak and therefore available for updates and fiddling about and not available to players.

We have been very slow on the DCS side of things pending DCS 1.5 but I believe that the arrival of the P40 will get us back on board as it's been a squadron favourite since IL2 days. Especially as we're an vRAAF group. Previous posters question about access to the public/non members also applies to us, is there any hoops to jump through to gain access if the CO and the rest of us decide we would like give your server a try (considering it may not work out due to lag and our poor Australian internet connections)?

Thanks

Stonehouse

There are no planned down times. Feel free to fly on it any time :)

What is the modpack for now that spotting is improved with 1.5?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Cool. I gave the new server a try and had 3 ctd. I'll try again after a few patches.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I tried again for the heck of it, and now I get a ctd within seconds of connecting.