DCS:C-101 Press Release September 2015

JuanOscar

Good day,

First of all, let me apologize for the current situation and the great delay on the whole project. We can understand you very well, and your concerns.

Believe me, we have been also very concerned, and very frustrated as well, due an internal problem on the team, project has been suffering delays and more delays, even when we tried to deal with it, to correct the situation, that just was not possible, and has been very frustrating for us, to see how the situation was not reverting.

Lately we didn't bring many updates or news on the forum, just because there was no big news to tell.

In this difficult time, we didn't give up, and the main target to finish the product has been always clear on the map, so in the last week we decided to set a new heading and make a change on team, so we can change the frustration and concerns for hope and motivation. So progress has start again, and we can put all our concentration on the right way.

You have reasons enough to be concerned or upset for this delay, and it's our fault, and responsibilty to correct this, so at this moment, acts has to come before words, and believe me there is nothing we want more right now that bring the complete module as soon as posible. We are doing our best, and we just hope, the day we can release the full module, you enjoy it and can judge our work. We will keep fighting as we believe there is still a big future in front of us.

Many thanks,

Juan Oscar.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Extremely grateful for the update, personally I'm not too bothered whether the news is good or bad. It's just fantastic to get updates no matter the form they take as silence can be very demoralizing, I'd wager many users here feel the same way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We appreciate the update, and although I personally am saddend to hear there has been little to know progress, I do ask you continue to keep up communication, especially since the remarks about team problems had us concerned. Can you shed a little more light about exactly what kind of problem is before you? You never know, maybe someone in the community could help! Either way please keep in touch and thanks for the press release.

This is meant respectfully and with no ill will towards your team, since we want nothing more than for the module to be released, but have you guys considered noting the ongoing issues/expected delays on the C-101 store page or Something to that effect? The reason I suggest it is it may help set realistic expectations and prevent misunderstands from customers who aren't aware of the setbacks and are buying the product expecting it to be fully realized soon.

Edited by Hook47

Thanks for the honest and sincere update. I wish you the best as a team.

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thank you for being honest about it and taking the time to explain things a bit. I'm once more disappointed with yet another delay letter after all these months but I'm also glad to hear you took actions to resolve whatever issue was keeping the whole project at a stall.

I look forward to enjoying your finished C-101, surprise us all with your work, blow us all away and bring this aircraft's quality to new standards in this next DCS World 2 era we're all about to enter.

Good luck to all of Aviodev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you Oscar for being straightforward. I am happy to hear that you guys didnt give up on the project despite encountering difficulties. I can say that i really enjoy flying the C-101 and i'm sure that once the C-101EB it will rival the L-39 and become one of my favourite modules.

Keep it up! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

Juan Oscar, thanks for the update. Something is something.

Algo es algo, Suerte

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.