Bass Shaker setup?

One or more bass shakers (google/ixquick.com), a subwoofer amplifier to drive the shaker(s) (basically a subwoofer without the actual driver) and some wiring off course. You can split the audio signal coming from your soundcard and send it directly to the amplifier (which works well to a very limited extend) or you can use this very new (alfa/beta stage) software:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144060

See the above thread also for more info.

Thanks for the reply. Do you use a Bass Shaker and are they any good when flying jets? Does it like rumble as you fly or does it do it on just explosions and things like that? I'm hoping it rumbles along as you fly, but I've no idea what it will be like.

Take a look at this page: http://dreamsimteam.blogspot.se/p/simshaker.html

It's the SimShaker developer blog, and here you can see some of the effects implemented already.

I have only tried with a vibrating seat cushion, but the effects are pretty impressive.

The seat I use is described here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

The SimShaker software will make vibrations only for certain actions and certain planes, things like dropping bombs, firing the cannon, helicopter rotor vibration, piston engine vibration, ect. If you hook it up directly it acts just like a subwoofer and any bass sounds will be felt.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Try to contact =Andre=, the SimShaker developer.

He has been helping others get one, including me.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Personally I would just get a Buttkicker simulation.. I have one and it works really well.

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Depends of your needs and wishes.

For me it was the easiest to get the vibration seat, because I could just put it on top of my normal chair.

Secondly, as I understand, the ButtKicker setup gives off audible sound?

The vibration seat can hardly be heard, and this is quite important for me, as I share the room with the rest of the family, who often sit and watch movies here.

But with that said, I would love to try a ButtKicker setup some day, and feel what difference there might be.

System specs:

If you build a seat that has a metal base the butt kicker absolutely works well. Highly recommend for such a small investment.

Now all I have to do is get compressed air into my G suit and it will be so close :)

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908