Reload not happeneing?

So I was doing the start up and taxi day mission not the training one at night. I went up and came home. I asked for my plane to be refueled and re-armed. The Master Weapons switch was 'ON' but no guns would fire at all? Did I do something incorrectly?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEED DESIGN PROJECTS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGNS? PM ME.

There are a couple of things you should check:

- when you requested re-arm/refuel via radio, did the ground crew respond? If not was the radio on? If the radio was on the ground crew wont respond, so turn it off and try again. Failing that, turn it on and then set it off again via the circuit breaker as it sometimes gets bugged. Was your canopy open (so the ground crew good hear you - seriously)?

- after re-arming double check that the re-arm and refuel pop-up window actually shows 100% ammo? You can set a shortcut for the window, I believe the default is alt + '

- did you flip the guns safety switch on the top of the flightstick (L.shift + space)

Edited by Bounder

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

Extra note after troubleshooting in-game:

you can only fire the cannon with idle engine on the ground, the machine guns will not fire on the ground with idle engine, you can test this by throttling up a little on the ground, firing a mg burst and throttling down again.

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

Hey brother thank you for the info! This plane sure does have gobs of power. I was CRUISING at 550kph at 75-80% throttle. I want to fight online but the servers do not list what aircraft are being flown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NEED DESIGN PROJECTS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGNS? PM ME.