SU-33 Rocket Plyons

Wizard_03

That white chair is so funny! :D

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

That white chair is so funny! :D
haha just noticed that! :megalol:

I'm not sure what the designation is for it. But I've also seen some sites listing them available for SU-27S as well.

4141991_large.jpg

I ask cause I am rocket happy :D S-8 is my favorite A2G weapon for the flankers!

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

I asked about this some years back and no one responded to the thread. I would hope it is added in personally. Adds some extra rockets which is helpful. The A-10 & Su-25s are nice, but I like to use fast attack aircraft occasionally.

Yeah exactly, It takes so long to re-attack in the Su-25 :shocking: lol The 27 can turn on a dime. I wouldn't care too much If you could control the ripple release but you can't so you get like 3 bursts with the two S-8s and your done. If you had four or six at least you could wreck!

So what i understand this model was before but actually is not anymore...??

Yes, actually has not code implement (I suppose) into dcs: w. Normally 3D models coming always before implemented or integrate them into the simulator (you can check my roadmap post and compare the ED path logs, to see how old has some "new" 3D models).

Yes, actually has not code implement (I suppose) into dcs: w. Normally 3D models coming always before implemented or integrate them into the simulator (you can check my roadmap post and compare the ED path logs, to see how old has some "new" 3D models).

Ok so it's been modeled in DCS obviously, it has just has not been integrated yet. But it will be in the future. right?

• 1 month later...
haha just noticed that! :megalol:

I'm not sure what the designation is for it. But I've also seen some sites listing them available for SU-27S as well.

4141991_large.jpg

I ask cause I am rocket happy :D S-8 is my favorite A2G weapon for the flankers!

This looks like a Su-27SM because of the IRST's position.

This looks like a Su-27SM because of the IRST's position.

It must be - changed EOS position and it also doesn't have the little RWR fairings on the bottom of the outside of the air intakes that the standard Flanker has.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.