TM Warthog Question

After an over 12 year layoff I am getting back into flight sims. A lot has changed during that time. I purchased a TM Warthog and have been trying to figure it out. The last HOTAS I had way the TM f-22. I configured a script for a game and then it loaded it into the stick and kept it there until I needed to load another one for another game. That was easy.

I'd like go get flying asap and would like to use the Target GUI to configure my stick and throttle. I programmed the fly now option for the Su-25T in DCS World and was able to get it to work. It ran the script and then launched the game.

I was wondering if someone could confirm if I can run a script and then launch a game manually. I used one of the stock configs - Falcon AF - then ran the script. The Target window running the script remained open. I assume the config doesn't download to the stick and throttle anymore, that the config runs in the background during the game.

Also, it appears that I need to configure the HOTAS in Falcon AF/BMW. I do not have to do this in DCS World. Is that correct?

Thanks,

Blain

Blain,

You have a few choices. You can configure it in DCS. It's more or less point and click setup. But you can't do anything too fancy.

You can use Target GUI mode, which you already used. But it's on a per game basis, and even within DCS games, you may have to recreate it.

Or you can use the script like you did in the past. See if this helps:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/topic/344082/gonew/1.html

hansang

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1