Hungarian Capeti Livery

MrSloanes

So i found myself trawling through google for some cool plane liveries that i could try to replicate and stumbled across this Hungarian Mig-21 sporting quite a sexy looking livery.

ZXH1IFL.jpg

Ocm0HEa.jpg

2 hours later ive made my own. Still needs a few tweaks but its almost done. It will be available for download soon.

W1wkjpa.jpg

1yDXSi6.jpg

7nIgYxJ.jpg

G8DESRE.jpg

NtGtYAA.jpg

Please also note that there are a few differences as there were so many variations of this livery i couldnt get all of them 100% correct. Its mainly the small badges dotted around that vary.

The mouth isnt 100% aligned on the underside of the plane but this will be corrected soon. The eyes will also be changed to look more aggressive rather than scared lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube Channel

Yep, looks really good. :) Finally there's a hungarian skin for the MiG.

Servus! :smilewink:

My DCS:World-Modules:

A-10C, UH-1H, F-86F, Fw-190D9, MiG-21bis, P-51D, Mi-8MTV2,Bf-109K4, MiG-15bis, L-39C, Hawk, NTTR, Mirage 2000C, SA342M Gazelle.

Wishlist:

P-40, F-104G/S, Saab J-35 Draken, A-1H Skyraider, Su-17/22M4. :music_whistling:

Update 1.1.....

- Redone the mouth.

- Redone the eyes.

- Added smaller detail stickers that are shown on the actual photographs.

- Added the text that is on the front landing gear doors.

- Rotated the gills to face correct way.

Sr0B1N3.jpg

mHBjUNj.jpg

N8xeR5h.jpg

shb4JxX.jpg

Still to do :-

- Mouth wraps on an angle for some reason so one side is aligned perfect with the continuation underneath whereas the other side does not match up.

- Camel logo on one side has a slight notch missing out of the C.

- Tail logos to add.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube Channel

Lookin' good. The UV for the front fuselage has a slight stretch to fit the square texture. It's too noticeable until details need to line up.

Don't forget to paint part of the windscreen black also. The panel line continues off the windscreen onto the fuselage. And, part of the wind screen needs to be orange where the avionics cover meets it.

QrNxEux.jpg

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Now I see the "camel" text on the back wich is not proper lined up. I did have some issues with that as well in my skin. It was maddening. The "6" in the 1961 text is on four or five different layers. It took me a day or two to get it right. I think Jack also has a valid point. You need to make the mouth bigger. Altough I must say, the Leatherneck '21 seems to have subtle diffrent shapes then the real one. Altough it is hard to say for sure.

Screen_150526_163227_zpsikubllge.jpg

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

• 1 year later...