Quick update from AvioDev

JuanOscar

Quick update DCS C-101:

We just wanted to let you know that the last couple of months has been complicated for the team, having a tight schedule in our day jobs. In any case, we remained focused on our main target to finish the CC version, and AFM for both modules. We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding the Steam release; it will be available as soon as the CC version is released. We are working hard to have it done soon. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Great things are yet to come!

-------------------------

Sólo os queríamos hacer saber que los dos últimos meses han sido complicados para el equipo, teniendo una agenda apretada en nuestros trabajos diarios. En cualquier caso, nos mantenemos concentrados en el objetivo de finalizar la versión CC y el AFM para ambos módulos. Hemos recibido últimamente la misma pregunta, referente a la salida de la versión de Steam; Estará disponible tan pronto como la versión CC sea lanzada. Estamos trabajando duro para tenerla lista lo antes posible. Nos gustaría pedir disculpas por los inconvenientes. Grandes cosas están aún por llegar!

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update and for communicating with the community.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thanks for the update. I picked this module up last night as part of the summer sale, it's a really impressive aircraft with lots of things to like and I'm glad I bought it. You guys have done a fantastic job in modelling and systems implementation! Really looking forward to the AFM and CC version!

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Looking forward to the AFM or EFM or.... well you know what I mean.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 4 months later...

During this past week, we fixed the issue on protection, killing fps of C-101 in Open Beta, and resolving some well known bugs. The team is also working in engine integration with AFM and writing the DCS:C-101 Flight Manual. Nonetheless, the modeller keeps working in a different challenge.

Durante esta última semana, hemos arreglado el problema con la protección que mataba el rendimiento del C-101 en la Open Beta, y corrigiendo algunos bugs conocidos. El equipo también está trabajando en la integración del motor con el AFM y escribiendo el manual de vuelo del DCS:C-101 Vuelo. No obstante, el modelador sigue trabajando en un desafío diferente.

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev/photos/a.339029962892146.1073741826.339023519559457/758465034281968/?type=3&theater

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which version u choose finally?? For F1.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals