X-65F Pickle button seems to have died

So, I was flying around in my MiG-21 earlier today. Everything worked swimmingly. Switched over to BMS for a dogfight to test something out. Everything worked swimmingly. Then I went to setup my controls in BMS (because it keeps forgetting my afterburner detent) and went back to my dogfight. And now my pickle button didn't work.

I assumed it was just a dropped key because BMS is funky but my pickle button just doesn't work anymore. It won't show up in Foxy's joystick analyzer, it won't show up in Saitek's profiler and it won't show up in either BMS or DCS.

So far what I've tried:

Rebooting

Reinstalling drivers and saitek software from their website

Deleting all saitek folders and registries and letting windows 7 install the driver itself

Unplugging the joystick repeatedly and switching it from a USB 3.0 to a 2.0.

Any other suggestions?

If you check the software without detect problems, rest the "hardware", eventually the micro switch under the button cover can be broken, only open the grip and check with a multimeter to know...

I had briefly considered doing that, but I'd rather not void the warranty.

On the bright side, if the horror stories about Saitek customer service are true (I'll hopefully find out on Monday), Amazon have told me they'll refund the full price if I want to return it to them. If it comes to that I'll probably just buy a Warthog, which is a shame because I really liked the force sensing. :(

I hope you have as good a luck as I have had with Madcatz.

I had to send one in because someone got rough with it . I bought another because I was shipping out soon after and I did not want to be without. Amazon sent me one straight away and I got it in three or four days, followed by the one I rma'd the following day.

I also have the button issue you have on one of the joys, I have to press it down and wiggle it for it to activate. ( Glad I have the other one) Not sure what happened, took it apart and did not see anything.

Any ways , good luck, I know how you feel about force sensing; I love it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174