CF-15 Livery

jp2221

Hey everyone,

New to the forum, but wanted to let everyone know I've uploaded a fictional Canadian CF-15 livery to the DCS User Files.

Waiting on approval, so hopefully it'll be up shortly.

Here are a few shots in the meantime.

I have the Layered .psd files as well, but they are well over the 100Mb limit to upload.

Any suggestions?

I am unsure how to make the CF-15 a Canadian selection (still new to modding DCS), so if anyone can help with that, let me know. Right now it's just listed as a US fighter.

Thanks!

Here's the Location: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1409595/

Screen_150420_204655.thumb.jpg.161ad3e2ba307e8b79f29aed7a54f1cd.jpg

Screen_150420_205057.thumb.jpg.4463f9daceab8b94b26b60240e1577df.jpg

Screen_150420_205121.thumb.jpg.e8fc2b0395fce9b6ec9f0679be9f9aa7.jpg

Edited by jp2221
File upload approved, updating link.

Just a modification to the countries.lua, I would use Generic Mod Enabler, not the one in your main install. Just add the F-15C line under Canada, save, and there it is. I like your paint scheme, once a Tomcat is on tap, a skin could be done for the fictional yet planned/marketed CF-14, lol.

P.S. - Congratulations on your mod/contribution

Thanks! I can't wait for the Tomcat to spin up. I love DCS, but I have no real interest in the little trainers that have been coming out recently.

I'm hoping with DCS 2 going to Nellis, that they have some F-16s in play as well.

Edited by jp2221

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

From what I've read, CF-18 was a manufacturer's designation and colloquial designation for Canuckbugs. The RCAF designates its bugs as CF-188A/B

Soooo.. CF-155C? :music_whistling:

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 8 months later...

Technically the 155 moniker goes to our version if the hawk lol.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.