C-130 flyable

totoaero

Another small thing I love about this Mod, you can fly 4 aircraft in formation with it.

Perfect for that Para Drop simulation, okay no parachutists to jump from them but that might be in somebody's capacity to change one day.

Like the improved cockpit too. Well done mate.

@ Brodiaga : For instance there is no update schedule.

But if i can find a way to make the blades turn, i will do it.

What sort of modifications do you expect ?

For me, not problems composes control C-130. But it is necessary to display the heading, speed and altitude. And when the engines stopped not turn the screws.

Thank you for your mod!

• 2 months later...

Now this is a proper flyable mod, love that you made a cockpit for it. Not a fan of all these franken cockpit mods out there that don't make a unique cockpit for the flyable. A ka50 as an Apache or a mig29 as an f16 is a stretch, but this looks great.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

• 7 months later...