Jedi Cockpit for sale..

Juicehead

200+ ship

very lightly used. I had it up for sale a while back but found out there was a delay on the other gaming chair I ordered. It was finally delivered so it is now time to part with my Jedi Pit. It is a bit dusty in pics.

Item located in Tampa, FL. USA

fwhNleE.jpg

UHRfyBS.jpg

pi9B5iJ.jpg

XMiD0KF.jpg

k3DzTvK.jpg

Edited by Juicehead

Shame, you can't buy a hot tub filter from the US and export it without ridiculous export charges these days, let alone the freight and import charge this side of the pond, and they wonder why the economy is crumbling.....used to buy tons of stuff from the USA not so many years back......

Shame mate, I am UK based, no go for me, sorry for going off on a tangent, the new costs with buying anything from the USA is deeply frustrating tho :thumbup:

Good luck with your sale.

Shame, you can't buy a hot tub filter from the US and export it without ridiculous export charges these days, let alone the freight and import charge this side of the pond, and they wonder why the economy is crumbling.....used to buy tons of stuff from the USA not so many years back......

Shame mate, I am UK based, no go for me, sorry for going off on a tangent, the new costs with buying anything from the USA is deeply frustrating tho :thumbup:

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks..

yeah, seems like this is the new "norm" these days...

• 1 month later...
Whats included and what are the dimensions?

How is it fastened together? Screws?

I may be interested....

It fits together by slotting each piece together. The seat is screwed together though so it is all one piece and will ship that way. Hmm, for full dimensions...

The monitor stand portion is the widest at about 30". The full length is roughly 5'. It is disassembled right now and will of course ship that way.

• 6 months later...
It fits together by slotting each piece together. The seat is screwed together though so it is all one piece and will ship that way. Hmm, for full dimensions...

The monitor stand portion is the widest at about 30". The full length is roughly 5'. It is disassembled right now and will of course ship that way.

Bump...

Juicehead...this ever sell? I'm over near Disneyworld...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.