VEAO at VUAF

Axion

Fantastic demonstrations by Chris, Pete and Rob this evening. Just amazed by the Hawk, Spit and the P-40. Not to mention the first outing of Gloster Meteor. A brilliant demonstration, well done gentlemen!

Plus your commentator was top notch, he sold it well.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

I have watched your show also enjoying every second of it. All 4 planes looks fantastic.

Landing of Hawk was a bit too hard, more like an workaround to previous bug that was solved few time ago and not like a piloting mistake... I saw a kind of "disruption" in the last 0.1 second :D

P40 flight was in my opinion the most "scale" without SFM trembeling and so. However its landing was a bit suspect, the tail jumping a bit too hard.

The Spit, looked for me like a pure SFM... is this true?

One over other ... P40 impressed me most, and be sure it will see my virtual hangar right on its launch.

No comment about Meteor, I am totally out of this subject.

Excellent show VEAO team !

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Yes we will post a video of the show, just will take a while to process it.

The landing bug fix will be in the next DCS patch so I had to get her down slightly differently to make sure she didn't grind to a halt :)

Thanks Chris, looking forward to seeing it.

The landing bug has only struck me once, it was like hooking the arrestor wire, but even in normal landings she pulls up very quickly without having to resort to the brakes.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

The pics look cool. But, where can we see a record of the flight?

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

That Spit sure looks amazing. Day one purchase for me for sure!

flare

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Ive had the landing bug a few times... Usually when I land too heavily though!

Same here, only had the landing bug issue one time and on that one my landing was very hard... Other than that, the bug has been quiet for me and I am just loving this little bird...

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Hmm can you comment on whether the spit is what it looks like Pman?

Depends on what you think it looks like haha!

That Spit sure looks amazing. Day one purchase for me for sure!

flare

This one is a tech demo that we are doing for another project (Dont panic it is for DCS!)

The Spitfire XIV is bubbling away in the back ground, more on that towards the end of the year.

Pman

Depends on what you think it looks like haha!

This one is a tech demo that we are doing for another project (Dont panic it is for DCS!)

The Spitfire XIV is bubbling away in the back ground, more on that towards the end of the year.

Pman

PR.XIX? :pilotfly: Hope you are planning on having cameras implemented and a way of saving the images for later viewing (even stereoscopic ones like the real thing).

PR.XIX? :pilotfly: Hope you are planning on having cameras implemented and a way of saving the images for later viewing (even stereoscopic ones like the real thing).

Good eyes it is a PR XIX, think about who has them in the Uk and you should figure out the project, at the moment it's a tech demo though :)

Pman