||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-25-2014, 02:34 AM||#1|
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer
Join Date: Jul 2004
Reputation power: n/a
DCS World 1.2.9 Change Log
Please note that version 1.2.9 was created simply to launch DCS: F-86F Sabre and DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora. We also hope to see some new third party projects released in 1.2.9. As such, this version is NOT intended as bug fixing version... that will be for DCS World 2.0.0.
• DCS: F-86F Sabre release
• New MiG-15bis AI aircraft
• Fixed label visibility for external view saved being carried over from previous multiplayer sessions
• Added additional radio frequencies to each airfield to support F-86F and Fw 190 D-9 radios
• Corrected rear gun aiming for the Tu-22M3
• Corrected A-10A HUD jittering when firing the gun
• Corrected mission 8 of the Ka-50 Deployment Campaign
DCS World: http://www.dcs-world.com
Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Warning: Prolonged customer exposure to flights simulations may cause tourette syndrome.
Last edited by Wags; 07-27-2014 at 01:31 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|