Notices

Old 07-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #1
Devrim
Veteran

Reputation power: 28
Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all
Arrow [DCS World / FC3] SU-25A & SU-25T Complete English Cockpit Mods

Hi...

Since first day of July, after many Photoshop crashes, power cuts, my job's inessential requirements, but most importantly my little (15-month) sweet girl's interrupts, I managed to complete cockpits, just right in my birthday.

Please, I'll be glad, post comments, report your thoughts and feedback about errors, mistakes and your suggestions.

Thank you so much, have fun.
(2014/07)

DOWNLOAD: DCS World / FC3: SU-25A Complete English Cockpit Mod v1.3 (Update: 11/2015)
DOWNLOAD: DCS World: SU-25T Complete English Cockpit Mod v1.3 (Update: 11/2015)

NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT CREATE MIRROR MODS OR LINKS OF THIS MOD!
THANK YOU!

Here, some screen shots of A and T model, in 1280px.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25A_DevrimENGcockpit-1.jpg
Views:	2632
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	101386   Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25A_DevrimENGcockpit-2.jpg
Views:	2199
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	101387   Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25A_DevrimENGcockpit-3.jpg
Views:	1856
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	101388  

Name:	SU-25A_DevrimENGcockpit-4.jpg
Views:	2910
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	101389   Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25T_DevrimENGcockpit-1.jpg
Views:	1430
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	101390   Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25T_DevrimENGcockpit-2.jpg
Views:	1276
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	101391  

Name:	SU-25T_DevrimENGcockpit-3.jpg
Views:	1571
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	101392   Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-25T_DevrimENGcockpit-4.jpg
Views:	1407
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	101393  

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE | HEADTRACKER DLL

Thanks ED. Now I'm a changelog addict!
Only A-10C and helicopters! Others collecting dust!

Last edited by Devrim; 11-25-2015 at 10:38 AM.
Devrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:45 PM   #2
Skulleader

Reputation power: 18
Skulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of light

Hello dear Devrim,

WOW once again this place is the paradise for the great artists !!!!
Devrim your Mods and your work арэ awesome as always, if I've well understand this Mod is good for the SU-25T and SU-25A ?

I'm so excited, I wait with impatience the release of you Mod.

About the difficulties with Photoshop me too sometimes this software bug and I've already lost my work, horrible bug.
Concerning the electrical problems I've installed one "APC Battery Backup & Protection", now it's perfect, ouf...

I hope that your little girl is fine, dear Devrim once again a great thanks. Skull.
Skulleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:33 AM   #3
uboats
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 22
uboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of lightuboats is a glorious beacon of light

thanks devrim
must have mod!

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities, Scripts, etc

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | Geforce 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 500GB SSD + 1TB HDD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:46 AM   #4
Home Fries

Reputation power: 10
Home Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really nice

Righteous mods, Devrim!

Like my work? Click here to support development of my TARGET profile 2.0

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:37 AM   #5
Highwayman-Ed

Reputation power: 21
Highwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of lightHighwayman-Ed is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Highwayman-Ed

You my friend are a superstar!

Intel i7-5820 Hexacore @3.8GHz
MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Carbon
32GB G.Skill Trident DDR3200 RAM
MSI 8GB GTX1080 Founders Edition
65" Panasonic TH-65AX800A @ 4K
Oculus Rift CV1
Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition
Highwayman-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:40 AM   #6
xentxo

Reputation power: 4
xentxo will become famous soon enoughxentxo will become famous soon enoughxentxo will become famous soon enoughxentxo will become famous soon enough

In the Su25T are several wrong labels, DCS made.
Among other things, "Brake" and "Hydro" are interchanged. "Brake left/right" should be "Hydro 1/2" and vice versa.

Dont know russian but i saw in other mods that "Empty" in the tank display was labled as "REM(AINING)" or "REST". IMO this makes more sence.

I am curious about the warning lamps (Su25T).
xentxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:39 AM   #7
Devrim
Veteran

Reputation power: 28
Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all

Thanks you so much dear friends. Thanks for your comments.

Xentxo; Unfortunately we have no detailed info about it, but I'll consider your words. Thank you.

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE | HEADTRACKER DLL

Thanks ED. Now I'm a changelog addict!
Only A-10C and helicopters! Others collecting dust!
Devrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #8
Stratos

Reputation power: 21
Stratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really niceStratos is just really nice

Amazing mod mate!! Thanks for creating, rep to you!
Old 07-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #9
Mainstay

Reputation power: 15
Mainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of lightMainstay is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for your tireless efforts to make all these birds better for everyone.
I'm a great fan of your work Devrim. Thank you for all the nice things you make for us once again
Old 07-22-2014, 07:43 AM   #10
upupandaway

Reputation power: 16
upupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of lightupupandaway is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one!