Dark World Elite AIRSHOW (Guns Only Server)

H-var

Dark-World-Elite-3.jpg

DARK WORLD ELITE -AIRSHOW-

THE GUNS ONLY SERVER

ALL AIRCRAFT INCLUDED

You are chosen as a pilot for the next ultra-high stakes deadly airshow, governed by the Dark World Elite for their own amusement

TEAMSPEAK3: ts3.DarkWorldElite.org:9987

SERVER ADDRESS: dcs.DarkWorldElite.org

! The server uses files integrity check, in order to protect fair players from cheaters. If you cannot connect, please run the DCS Repair. You should use official mods and files ONLY. Unofficial modifications are not allowed.

ENG:

The red coalition's task is written in Russian, and the blue coalition's task is in English. Both tasks are identical.

RUS:

Задание "Красных" написано на русском, в то время как задание "Синих" - на английском. Оба задания идентичны.

DIFFICULTY:

(missions rotate automatically every 3 hours)

"BEGINNER": Summer, +30°C, some clouds, no wind, labels ON, external views: ON, objects on a map ON;

"ACE": Autumn, +10°C, cloudy, wind Northern 3m\s at 10m, Eastern 8m\s at 2km, Western 5m\s at 8km, turbulence 7 m\s * 0.1, labels OFF, external views OFF, map OFF (use kneeboard).

SITUATION:

Every 5 years, an almighty secretive organization creates a deadly air show, only the richest and most powerful people can enjoy.

MISSION:

You were chosen as one of the greatest aces on the planet and you are promised a prize of USD $92,000,000 and the medal of the organization member if you get the highest score in this deadly competition AND survive.

The Airshow Organizers do not like to see defeated survivors alive, so do not let an enemy to land, or escape in any way.

Show the best performance, and amaze the Airshow Spectators!

BLUE COALITION AIRPORTS:

- Beslan (Беслан)

- Anapa-Vityazevo (Анапа-Витязево)

- Maykop-Khanskaya (Майкоп-Канская)

- Kobuleti (Кобулети)

- Gudauta (Гудаута)

- Novorossiysk (Новороссийск)

- Kutaisi (Кутаиси)

- Vaziani (Вазиани)

RED COALITION AIRPORTS:

- Налчик (Nalchick)

- Крымск (Krymsk)

- Батуми (Batumi)

- Сухуми-Бабушара (Sukhumi-Babushara)

- Геленджик (Gelendzhik)

- Сенаки-Колхи (Senaki-Kolkhi)

- Соганлуг (Soganlug)

TIPS TO EASILY FIND YOUR TARGET:

1. Simply follow the waypoints.

2. Turn on radar.

3. Press F10 and turn look at the map.

4. Look at your 6.

EASTER EGGS:

1. You can land on an allied airport get some colored smokes, and attract attention of the airshow spectators.

2. Your airport is well-protected, so you can always repair, refuel, and rearm there without worrying about an attack.

3. The server keeps statistics for every player. Type "-full stats me" to see your personal, highly detailed stats. Type "-stats show" to see the stats of the currently connected players. Easy, Medium, and Expert difficulties have their own exclusive statistics.

(more to be added)

USEFUL LINKS:

Wishlist & Ideas: http://darkworldelite.org/wishlist

Report Mission Problems and Bugs: http://darkworldelite.org/bug

Report a Player: http://darkworldelite.org/report

Airshow Discussion Forum: http://darkworldelite.org/forum/1

Donate: http://darkworldelite.org/donate (help to make the server faster and more stable, and pay the bills)

Server Administration: contact@darkworldelite.org

ADDITIONALLY:

Looking the for admins who

1. Are +18.

2. Can write scripts for this server.

3. Friendly, and helpful people.

SOME SCREENSHOTS FROM THE SERVER:

(send here your most incredible screenshots from the server, and some of them will end up here)

Are there F-86 vs F-86 matchups on this server? I have yet to face another person flying the Sabre, and it will be a year or so until the MiG comes out.

Sure! All flyable aircraft are available on the server to pick and fly.

Awesome, thanks! Hopefully I can get some fights in with others. What time is the server usually up/busy?

Just login and stay on the server for some minutes, and someone will certainly join in as well. People are willing to join if there is someone already on the server.

Screen_140721_060404.thumb.jpg.5bb8a19f041928598a7190cdc16be0c5.jpg

Screen_130426_113720.thumb.jpg.99fe70f14211817ced8e63837edaefda.jpg

Edited by H-var

2. The DCS MOVIE information!

4. REAL UFO FOOTAGE

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days, and doesn't die

government: gives me money because of coronavirus

me: spends all money on the missing DCS modules

government: ... you dumbo! We won't give you money anymore

me: It's ok. I don't need anything else - I now have the entire DCS collection

my cat: looking at the empty bowl for a while and goes back to sleep

me: it's hard times, Mig, suck it up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see this server get some action from some of the better pilots, I enjoy guns only dogfighting in the Eagle.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...