DCS: F-86F Sabre, July?

Dudester22

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now F-86F module ready for 98% of the planned level for the beta version. Taking into account other influencing factors on the terms of readiness, release of the game will be around July 15-25.

Very considerate. Thanks for sharing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Hello PilotMi8,

Thanks for this information, now I can wait without stress.

Regards, Skull.

Belsimtek, FTW!!!

No nonsense ED partners delivering the goods.

Well Done!!!!

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Now F-86F module ready for 98% of the planned level for the beta version. Taking into account other influencing factors on the terms of readiness, release of the game will be around July 15-25.

Awesome. I look forward to a day one buy of this beautiful legend

Yeah but wouldn't it be cool at least one of their 3 modules was not in beta ? :P

Sure, the Huey doesn't have a beta title anymore, but the little red triangle on the engine governor says otherwise.

tsk tsk. I can look past that and other minor things very easily for arguably the best helicopter sim available to the public.

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Seeing as we're just outside the first week of July I don't see why it still wouldn't be the case. It seems in the past with Belsimtek they've just POOF "we're pleased to announce the release of x"...traditionally there has been no count down. ED has handled their releases the same way (excluding the DORA).

Any day between now and the 31st I can easily see an official update with F-86 Sabre released.....and I will do as I've always done with module/ED releases (scream like a kitten and throw money at the screen).

;)

Seeing as we're just outside the first week of July I don't see why it still wouldn't be the case. It seems in the past with Belsimtek they've just POOF "we're pleased to announce the release of x"...traditionally there has been no count down. ED has handled their releases the same way (excluding the DORA).

Any day between now and the 31st I can easily see an official update with F-86 Sabre released.....and I will do as I've always done with module/ED releases (scream like a kitten and throw money at the screen).

;)

belsimtek mentioned somewhere that between 15-25 July

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Sith, explain.

One isnt dependant on the other.

Sith,

I have read that one module has some finishing code and integration to Edge that needed to be done.

So if the aircraft modules are not dependent when ported over to edge what do you mean?

I guess that the aircraft modules can easily (?) fit into the old engine without any tweaks?? Or they are independent of the maps??

Or do the aircraft modules need to be custom coded for the underline software engine.('s)

From reading I have the impression that Edge will contribute to the overall image rendering which includes the aircraft.

Overlaying the aircraft modules over a map or terrain map with one resolution and then the aircraft rendered with another engine without some mutual handshaking seems very difficult...:book:

I am not a flight sim programmer or dev, just unfamiliar with this. :thumbup: :D

Laz

• ED Team

Its integration into DCS World... the aircraft has to function properly in DCS World, its irrelevant that the current test version, 1.3.0, includes EDGE. At least that is my understanding...

Sith,

I have read that one module has some finishing code and integration to Edge that needed to be done.

So if the aircraft modules are not dependent when ported over to edge what do you mean?

I guess that the aircraft modules can easily (?) fit into the old engine without any tweaks?? Or they are independent of the maps??

Or do the aircraft modules need to be custom coded for the underline software engine.('s)

From reading I have the impression that Edge will contribute to the overall image rendering which includes the aircraft.

Overlaying the aircraft modules over a map or terrain map with one resolution and then the aircraft rendered with another engine without some mutual handshaking seems very difficult...:book:

I am not a flight sim programmer or dev, just unfamiliar with this. :thumbup: :D

Laz

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Its integration into DCS World... the aircraft has to function properly in DCS World, its irrelevant that the current test version, 1.3.0, includes EDGE. At least that is my understanding...

Hey folks,

The past week was mainly focused on moving the aircraft into the new 1.3.0 development environment, which required some art tweaks on various components. This is still not complete; as there are some significant visual glitches still present.

I would think it's safe to say that Belsimtek at least has to be aware of *some* differences regarding 1.3.0 environment. But maybe it's enough time to release the module in 1.2.8, then when 1.3.0 goes live, just pass on the updated version.

Either way I'm excited about the July release (if they go through with it) of the F-86.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --