Sabre and Dora at Flying Legends

Ells228

VEAO Simulations Ltd in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are pleased to announce that we will be showcasing the F-86F Sabre and Fw-190 D-9 Dora at the Fighter Collection Flying Legends air show at IWM Duxford, UK on July 12th and 13th.

As per the past air shows at Duxford we will have multiple PC's for members of the public to try out the DCS World aircraft modules, Combined Arms and other 3rd party developer aircraft.

We are also pleased to announce that in addition to the Hawk T.1A we will be showcasing other VEAO Simulations works that we have in progress, namely the Bearcat, P-40F and A-4 Skyhawk C.

We will also have an Oculus Rift showcase with two P-51 Mustangs flying in close formation.

We look forward to seeing you in Hangar 2 at the show.

Chris, Pete and the VEAO Team

Details of the Fighter Collection Flying Legends air show can be found here:

http://fighter-collection.com/cft/flying-legends-2014/

Take your seats, sit back, and enjoy an unrivalled world-class nostalgic flying display lasting over three hours at historic IWM Duxford. Explore and view the fascinating exhibits located at this wartime base, test your skills with tank driving, have your photo taken sitting in a replica Spitfire, enjoy a Pimms at the Vintage Village and relax and indulge in some 1940s music courtesy of the New York-based Manhattan Dolls.

• Like 1

Umm am I too tired and dreaming, or did I just read A-4 Skyhawk? :joystick:

Another one of aircraft I always liked and wondered how would it be to have in a sim is in development? Yaaay! :D

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

A-4 is a day one purchase for me,this is awesome news!! Just a few questions tho. Will you be using DK1 or DK2 and will someone have video of this?

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

My reaction...

DAYUMNNN!!!

daaaamn.gif

You guys have been busy and quiet with this one!! (A-4C)

• Like 2

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Will you be using DK1 or DK2 and will someone have video of this?

We will have DK1 with us. My DK2 hasn't arrived yet.

If it comes within the next 4 weeks then of course I'll bring it, if not we will have it there for the September show at Duxford.

Cheers,

Chris.

Edited by Ells228

We are closing the B&B for 3 days from 13th july as a holiday. Wonder if I can talk the wife into a short break in Cambridge:)

I can say that Cambridge is a very nice place to visit....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I hope you have security with this one around... he will bolt with your computer and the 190 first chance he gets :)

Ha... when they eventually prise my fingers off the stick this is what they will be in for next!

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

man, nothing but good news! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

No Kidding:thumbup: And the A-4....:cheer3nc::beer::censored:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Will be popping over to get my hands on the Dora and Sabre... Did I imagine it or did you just confirm the second aircraft in line in the warbirds package? BEARCAT!

Oh also do ED give you anything in return for your work promoting their products and other 3rd parties work? Or is it more "whats good for ED and others is good for VEAO too"

Great, see you there :)

We have different teams working on different aircraft so it depends on which team gets stuff to us to showcase at the air shows.

I've been at the Duxford air shows and other TFC events for several years now. Mutual partnership and we just love being there.