Hellenic Airforce Mod for DCS World

Hello,

Lockon Greece made a simple mod which adds Greece to DCS World and will make it freely available to the DCS community this month.

Here is a video presentation

EDIT

The links below are only for DCSW 1.2.x.

Users of DCSW 1.5 and above do not need to download this.

Download HAF MOD v1.0.6 [DEPRECATED]

If your DCS World folder resides in "Program Files (x86)" (eg. some Steam installations) use the HAF MOD 32bit installer instead

Download the English MANUAL v1.0.6

Download the Greek MANUAL v1.0.6

Edited by Spyros
  • Like 1

God forgives... Spyros doesn't.

nice work guys

how the hell i missed that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Just saw this thread.

Popped in to say γεια to fellow simmers from Greece

Nice work, keep it up!

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and kind words.

The single player campaign contains 12 missions, one for each flyable. If you haven't got the DCS Module used in a mission, it will be played by the AI and if it wins you will move to the next.

Regarding its use on a server, someone entering without the mod would probably crash (because of the missing country id).

If that doesn't happen he should see a grey flag for Greek units.

We will test this and let you know.

keep walking my friends , i hope to have realistic avionics for F-16 ,A-7 ,and T-6 in near feature!!! and why not a Hellenic Theater of operations .

post some screenshots and videos please

also the mod is available for download?

Hello Geraki,

The mod will be available for download this month.

We only need the to do some final playtesting on a couple of missions when the testers find the time.

Everything else is ready.

Great news Spyro !

Considering that UH-1H Huey is already set and RASBAM currently builds A-7 Corsair II and Mirage 2000 my imagination goes wild !

If we only had DCS F16 and Apache ......

DCS F16C 52+ w JHMCS ! DCS AH64D Longbow !

great(μπραβο μαγκες!!!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Hello guys and thnx for your kind words (since i helped a little with this mod)

I only have one question for the Greek guys in this forum.

If you don't belong to another squadron why not join with us?

The more the better!!!!

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

I guess all id due time, dcs will have more options in which aircraft to fly or what unit to use, plus a lot more area discover and go to.

Very awesome mod guys! Looking forward to it!.

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Good job paidia! Nice video.

will it work with free version?

It works with other mods?

Can you make manual in Greek?

Καλώς ήλθες Έκτορα :)

Yes it should work with DCS World (free download).

It should also have no problem with other mods (maybe new country mods would be an exception).

If you install a mod or update DCS World and it causes problems, just run "Repair HAF Mod" and it should fix them, without removing or breaking your other mods.

As far as the manual is concerned, I wrote it in English to avoid having to write two versions. I don't have any more time to spend on the mod at the moment. Maybe in a later version.

If you need instructions in Greek, drop by Lock-on Greece and we'll help you out.

"Installation Directory must be on a local Hard drive"

System: Win 8.1 X64

Hello Gerritboom,

Try running as administrator, or clean your user's temp folder and try installing again.

If that doesn't work try running Command Prompt as administrator and type the following:

msiexec /i <path to the installer>\Install_HAFMod.msi then press enter.

Replace <path to the installer> with the path where you saved the installer. eg. msiexec /i C:\downloads\Install_HAFMod.msi

P.S. Checked it out on the Internet. It seems some people have problems with windows 8 and msi installers, but the Command Prompt solution fixes it for them. Let me know if it works for you.

P.S.2 You might also want to take a look at this on micorsoft The selected answer by Rowan-x86

Edited by Spyros