Notices

Old 03-17-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
winz

Reputation power: 32
winz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to all
Default The Valley - A-10C Version [SP Campaign]

This is the A-10A Campaign (available in FC 3 and A-10A Module) converted to use A-10C.

Original description:
Enemy forces have occupied the Ozurgeti valley in southwest Georgia after a quick and bloody occupation invasion. Friendly forces at company strength are now stationed south of Kobuleti and will push north and then east to push the enemy forces out of the valley to the east.

Tactical air will be critical in providing both Forward Edge of Battle (FEBA) Close Air Support (CAS) and behind the FEBA interdiction strike missions.

Features:
  • 10 stages long, 2 missions per stage
  • In the weeds - the sky is protected by a pair of Buk SAM, so you have to fly low.
Changes from the A-10A Version
  • Ramp Start - all missions start on ramp. Other flights will be activate once you're airborne, so you can go through your start-up procedure at your own pace
  • Tors disabled – The Tor SAM systems in the last two missions were disabled because the AI SEAD is too unreliable.
  • Easy Mode – You can use the custom radio item (F10- Other) to decrease the difficulty. This will disable the Buk system behind the ridge, allowing you to fly in higher altitudes, significantly lowering the mission difficulty.

Note: I'm not the original author of this campaign and all I've done is the conversion from A-10A to A-10C

Installation:
Download the zip file and extract it to DCS Saves Folder\Missions\Campaigns\en\
The campaign should appear in campaigns under 'user' tab

Download:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/602596/

Enjoy and please report any bugs you'll find.

Last edited by winz; 03-18-2014 at 06:28 AM.
winz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
Yurgon
Veteran

Reputation power: 45
Yurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to allYurgon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by winz View Post
This is the A-10A Campaign (available in FC 3 and A-10A Module) converted to use A-10C.
Sounds great, can't wait to try it!
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:22 AM   #3
winz

winz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to allwinz is a name known to all

Campaign is available for download http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/602596/
Have fun
Old 03-18-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
Milli

Reputation power: 11
Milli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really nice

Thank you winz.

Regards,
Milli
Milli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
Kiwiknight

Reputation power: 0
Kiwiknight is on a distinguished road

No campaigns appear to my user tab section inside the game, i'm copying it to the right path, and I can't see any other user campaigns, any suggestions to solve this?

I can search and play the missions separetly.

It could be that i have an spanish installation?

Thanks for the conversion!!

Last edited by Kiwiknight; 03-20-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Kiwiknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #6
winz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiknight View Post
No campaigns appear to my user tab section inside the game,

It could be that i have an spanish installation?

Thanks for advance
Possibly, I don't know if the directory structure is different for spanish version. You could try to copy it to module folder - DCS Install folder\Mods\aircrafts\A-10C\Missions
and somewhere there should be a campaign folder, in EN version it's under \EN\Campaigns\
The campaign should then be visible under the A-10C tab.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #7
Home Fries

Reputation power: 10
Home Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really nice

Kiwiknight,
Did you put it directly into the Campaigns folder (and not its own subfolder within Campaigns)? Campaigns don't always show up when they're in their own subfolder.

Like my work? Click here to support development of my TARGET profile 2.0

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #8
Kiwiknight

Reputation power: 0
Kiwiknight is on a distinguished road

All files separetly are inside: UserDocs\Juegos guardados(bcause its in spanish)\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en

The other kind of files (the original ones and others i put) appear me as default, its only about the User Campaigns

It happens to me also with the Revenge Campaign, i've tried it now

I created a folder for each campaign or put it inside DCS Game folder, and nothing inside User campaigns

Maybe it's the wrong place to ask this, bug section

Last edited by Kiwiknight; 03-18-2014 at 06:20 PM.
Kiwiknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #9
Home Fries

Reputation power: 10
Home Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really nice

If the files are all in the same folder you have listed, there should be no problems. I've only had problems when I created a subfolder under Campaigns\en (e.g. Campaigns\en\Revenge).

Like my work? Click here to support development of my TARGET profile 2.0

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:32 PM   #10
Ganesh

Reputation power: 6
Ganesh will become famous soon enoughGanesh will become famous soon enoughGanesh will become famous soon enoughGanesh will become famous soon enough

Yeah baby yeah! Sounds good!
Thank you Winz

waiting for BO-105 PAH1A1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
W7 - Asus Z97Pro - 4790K - 16GB 2400 DDR3 - EVGA 780ti SC WHQL 347.52 - TrackIR 4 - Saitek Rudder - TM Warthog HOTAS - MSSWFFB2 - Dell 21:9 @2560x1080
Ganesh is offline   Reply With Quote