Webpage error - leaked serial keys

Madman777

Hello,

few months ago, I was looking at purchasing FC3. When I logged into look at the purchase page, I noticed I already had a serial key for the sim. However, I never paid for it. I thought maybe it was a gift from ED...:-)

Anyways, I was able to check that serial number with that new feature on the DCS website, because I wanted to know who's serial key it was, and sure enough, it belongs to another customer (not me).

It looks like there was a webpage error of some kind.

Out of curiosity, I checked the P-51 page, and I also had a serial key there as well. And it doesn't belong to me.

If someone from ED wants to contact me for the serial numbers in question, please do so. I hope my keys haven't been leaked :-|

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

• ED Team
Hello,

few months ago, I was looking at purchasing FC3. When I logged into look at the purchase page, I noticed I already had a serial key for the sim. However, I never paid for it. I thought maybe it was a gift from ED...:-)

Anyways, I was able to check that serial number with that new feature on the DCS website, because I wanted to know who's serial key it was, and sure enough, it belongs to another customer (not me).

It looks like there was a webpage error of some kind.

Out of curiosity, I checked the P-51 page, and I also had a serial key there as well. And it doesn't belong to me.

If someone from ED wants to contact me for the serial numbers in question, please do so. I hope my keys haven't been leaked :-|

Thanks. PM sent.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

That is scary..:sad_2:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I had a similar problem. I told it in this thread, but no one interested. :)

I hope the problem was solved...

• Like 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I had a similar problem. I told it in this thread, but no one interested. :)

I hope the problem was solved...

Forum threads are not, in general, the right place to handle this.

Support tickets go directly to both our general tech support staff, and also devs/sysadmins when necessary. We recommend issuing a ticket when you want to get into contact with us directly. (In part also because the ticket system is hooked directly to the account system, which the forum is not, meaning we can "check you out" and thus do health checks in the system itself without having to ask questions etcetera - think of it like when being in contact with your bank; when on the forum, it is a different account and we have to ask questions, when on the ticket system, it's in our system and we "know everything", which helps when checking out something like this.)

Nevertheless, thankyou for bringing this to our attention. If there is a problem ongoing, we will obviously fix it as a priority.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Got it. :hmm: Thanks for heads up EtherealN.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068