Refuel/Reset Button doesn't work after update to 1.2.7

TheThumper

I am very glad to hear that refueling has been fixed for the 1.2.7 update. First thing I did after updating was to load up my practice mission and give it a go.

Unfortunately for me, being a bit rusty after a bit I disconnected. Before when this happened I could hit the refuel/reset switch (nosewheel steering button on the Thrustmaster Warthog joystick) to reset the 'Disconnect' to 'Ready' and then I could attempt to reconnect to the tanker.

After the update, pressing the reset button appears not to work, I checked the controller settings and now nosewheel steering button appears to be remapped to 'Stick to trimmer control mode'. I am not sure what I should remap my button to to reset the refueling so I can connect again, anybody know the answer? Thanks in advance.

~Thump.

Computer Specs:

i7-6700K@4.00GHz, 32GB, 850 EVO 1TB, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung Odyssey VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you're using the TM Warthog, there have been a few people who have noticed a problem with turning on NWS and personally, I could not get the laser to fire via the same button.. The fix seems to be going into options, clearing the NWS joystick assignment button and then re-assigning the NWS steering assignment to the same button. It fixed my laser problem and has fixed the NWS problem some are having. Hope this helps

-Damien

I found that it was mapped to a function called "Stick to trimmer control mode". What that does, I have have no idea.

I just cleared it under the joystick column and it now works fine.

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

Thank you for the replies.

In looking through the control options the button normally used for Nosewheel Steering on Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick appears to be "double assigned" for both 'Stick to trimmer control mode' and 'HOTAS Nosewheel Steering Button'. I attempted to clear the assignment, but when I click OK on the options screen it will not save (nor close out the options dialog). I tried different variants of the above with no joy.

I then deleted all the files in 'C:\Users\User\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C' hoping that would clear it up and it did.... however now I can no longer seem to save any new button assignments. I will post this problem in a different thread to see if anyone else has any insight to this new problem.

~Thump.

Computer Specs:

i7-6700K@4.00GHz, 32GB, 850 EVO 1TB, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung Odyssey VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]