Where is the DCS: Mig-21bis Board?

Cedaway

All is in the title... where is the Beczl DCS Mig-21bis sub-forum gone???

Anything happened? :helpsmilie:

EDIT: I found extracts of some problems (? real or Fake?) between the devs in a French forum where is 'copy-pasted' parts of the forum. Any devs wants to clarify??? LINK (Is there a account hack or something?)

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start from here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=87621&page=92

Here you can find original post from studio Beczl:

http://www.dcs-uvp.cz/images/mig21down.txt

EDIT: There wasn’t any official response to this from Beczl yet (or I don’t know about it). We can only assume, that this was some kind of miss understandment, or whatever. If it wasn’t, then such announcement at this point can only mean very serious problems.

Edited by zerver

Thanks Zerver :thumbup:

Gone to read...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

A solid reply over at SimHQ:

Hi Everyone,

First of all-- your assumptions are all wrong. This is not some petty dispute or someone storming off without just cause. This is an internal issue that can be easily rectified, but instead of engaging in clear dialogue, much more serious steps were taken. Steps that were public.

We pride ourselves in being professional in every facet of our products and outward image, therefore this issue going public causes us great grief.

We will not say more at this time. Please keep speculation to a minimum. Seeing something being destroyed in the eyes of the public after a concentrated effort of years of development is heartbreaking.

We have a reputation to maintain, and seeing it be torn to shreds in the matter of two days is far more crushing. Especially with regards to what we have in the pipeline.

We remain committed to the MiG-21 and are working hard to resolve this and move on. Please have faith in us.

/Nicholas, Novak, Roland & Michael -- DCS: MiG-21

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

EDIT: I found extracts of some problems (? real or Fake?) between the devs in a French forum where is 'copy-pasted' parts of the forum. Any devs wants to clarify??? LINK (Is there a account hack or something?)

Those are real and were posted here on this forum yesterday. It got removed because any problems within the team should be handled and taken care off within the team.

So no accounts were hacked.

All we can do is wait and hope they can figure things out wich i have convidence in.

g8PjVMw.png

Fair enough.

Just have patience, so... and faith.

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Then we can only hope, that this issue will be resolved, and project finished.

Still, announcement about possibility of canceling this project was heavy blow to me (and I guess not only me). I can only whish those guys good luck with resolving this issue, and finally releasing project they were working at for years.

Me too :(

In fact all of us backing up this project and waiting so much...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I sure hope the team figure this one out. Wars have proberly been startet over less. I just hope the reason is that the team ran out of vodka ( sry for the joke, but dont know what else to do at this point) because that would be easy to fix!

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Regarding the sub section, If and when that team sorts out their internal problems, that forum will be unhidden. Until then, we will only have product forums for projects that we have full confidence in.

We are all sad about this news and the uncertainty of DCS Mig 21 Project.

Hiding or deleting a whole subforum with all its information, made by the developers and us, the community, is NOT a good move. Certanly not polite nor professional.

More over, threads about this topic in other subforums are being deleted without explanation.

ED should made an official statment soon and remember to be polite with the community that supports them.

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

They had some trouble lately, and it came wild in thier subsection. I assume moderator has shutdown teir section until things are solved. I wont go into details about the issue since it seems its not something we should speculate about. But the section isn t deleted, just masked.

If a dev would mix up, there is a thread already opened in the Chit-chat section:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119412

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Sorry gents, the decision is made and not up for discussion. The subsection will return if/when the smoke has cleared and the project is back on track.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

+1

Discussion should remain on the facts and not assumptions.

All we can do now, as the problem is 'team internal', is to show the team all our support and hope they go through.

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]