CTD starting a server

VTJS17_Fire

Hi,

tonight a have some CTD issues, when starting / hosting a server. The mission worked 2 days ago. I did a DCS repair, but the error is still there.

Yesterday I installed the LotATC client ... de-installed, too - no joy.

Any ideas?

DCS-Crash-20131122-225435.dmp

regards,

Fire

PS: Joining as a client works fine, singleplayer, too.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you tried renaming the saved games / DCS folder and trying again? Just call the existing DCS1 and try again... if that works, then just move your other custom settings back into the new folder. Don't move the network related config files back as that is likely a culprit.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Have you tried renaming the saved games / DCS folder and trying again? Just call the existing DCS1 and try again... if that works, then just move your other custom settings back into the new folder. Don't move the network related config files back as that is likely a culprit.

Copy, will try that. :) Thanks.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks very much, ENO - it works again.

Which network files (name) shouldn't be copied to the new folder?

regards,

Fire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only one I'm sure of is the network.cfg but I mean really the nice thing is if it stops working again you know the solution. I'd leave anything network related alone but that's predominantly in the config folder and that's only a few files anyway.

Back when we dealt with this a lot it seems to me there were only 2-3 files tops that needed to be repaired / replaced... But i don't remember specifically which ones they were- just that they were network related.

I don't have any custom settings on my server comp so I never paid much attention.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art