Flyable Mig-31 with Su-27 FC2 cockpit (can launch A2A missiles)

updated again and 1.2.10 capable

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/487456/

Now the mig-31 has su-27 fc3 cockpit and all combat modes are available. Uploading it, might be available in a few days after check.

Screen_131006_220442.thumb.jpg.c3b165679dccf04c9ce91e5cae31e357.jpg

Screen_131007_013807.thumb.jpg.2b555e3153873d497c67d0f859d427fb.jpg

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't fire missiles, I don't get "LA" sign so pickle doesn't work. Is something else necessary for A2A missiles to work?

Did you do friendly fire? If so, you need to alt + w to unlock the weapon

Which missile did you try? The long range one or close-combat one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have done as instructed but my keyboard and tracker won't respond?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

I have done as instructed but my keyboard and tracker won't respond?

Same here.

Long time not check this one which was built for 1.2.4. However, now the DCS is using a new key mapping rules (only changed is saved in user/saved games/dcs/...). So I think you can try to replace mig-31's keyboard files by new su-27's keyboard.lua files.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Long time not check this one which was built for 1.2.4. However, now the DCS is using a new key mapping rules (only changed is saved in user/saved games/dcs/...). So I think you can try to replace mig-31's keyboard files by new su-27's keyboard.lua files.

This does not work at all... No Matter how you copy the .lua files back and forth from other planes, the MiG-31 stays completely unresponsive! It isn't even possible to return to Menu...

IF it REALLY works for you uboat, maybe you could post an installation tutorial to get this mod working??

Thank you in advance...

This does not work at all... No Matter how you copy the .lua files back and forth from other planes, the MiG-31 stays completely unresponsive! It isn't even possible to return to Menu...

IF it REALLY works for you uboat, maybe you could post an installation tutorial to get this mod working??

Thank you in advance...

sorry that the mod was built for 1.2.6 or earlier. Now I cannot make it work either. I will try to fix it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In my case, I am not even able to equip the MIG-31 in the Fast Mission menu (only control settings are available), does anyone have this problem too? Best of luck fixing the controls BTW!

Regards,

Alt

Remember kids, brush your teeth and use FLOOD mode.

|FX8320@4.8GHz|XFX DD R9 290 @1180\1600|8GB DDR3-1866|HX750|Corsair 750D|Crosshair V Formula-Z| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, help me pls!|

Flyable Mig-31 with Su-27 FC2 cockpit (can launch A2A missiles)

There should be a Way... I have the F-14A and Tornado IDS/GR4 (stock Models) flyable from a German DCS Community page. These Mods are working from since 1.2.8 to 1.2.10....

Regards!

There should be a Way... I have the F-14A and Tornado IDS/GR4 (stock Models) flyable from a German DCS Community page. These Mods are working from since 1.2.8 to 1.2.10....

Regards!

I am running the Su-30, Tornado IDS, and L39 but the Mig-31 doesnt like to work (or even equip for the matter). Could you link me the F14A by any chance?

Edited by X-Alt

Remember kids, brush your teeth and use FLOOD mode.

|FX8320@4.8GHz|XFX DD R9 290 @1180\1600|8GB DDR3-1866|HX750|Corsair 750D|Crosshair V Formula-Z| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, help me pls!|

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey guys :) I have Problems using Weapons with it, the only one running is the Cannon. I cant go in BVR Mode :S

Greetings

Guenther

I just uploaded a modified one capable for 1.2.10, please wait a few days before passing the checking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Overall a great mod (thx for it) but i still cant switch into bvr mode and i cant use the R33?!

Chance to fix it?

Thx uboats

it's ok now, please wait for a few days for checking.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]