UK HOGZ

gaz2644

UK Hogz

banner-4.png

UK Hogz (part of UKCS) are a small dedicated group who fly the DCS A-10 within DCS World. We were formed in December 2012.

We are a UK group but recruit from all over the world, although we go to uk times.

We fly most nights but have official mission and training nights two nights a week.

We recruit members of all levels and dont keep new members as recruits for 3 months while they go through endless training modules. The process is quite easy.The whole process should take no longer than 3 weeks, the training is designed to be testing but enjoyable, and new members will learn all they need to know to start flying missions in the Hogz.

We are also in the process of starting a ground RECCE unit to run along side thw Hogz, so we can use RL JTACS

We have members who have been JTAC's and RECCE soldiers on ops in both Afghanistan and Iraq, so trainiong will be second to none.

We have a dedicated teamspeak 3 server and use TARS for comms.

We also fly all airframes available within DCS World,

So if the Hogz is something that interests you or you require any further information Please private msg me on here and i can answer your questions and get you registered on the site.

http://ukcs.gdwebs.co.uk

We are also looking for other groups for joint ops.

Regards

Gaz "pitbull"

UPDATE

UK Hogz are opening a recce troop for Combined Arms. Dont worry if your not an expert as all training will be given.

The troop will carry out reconnaissance missions locating enemy forces and passing information, aswell as directing arty and air support onto targets. Working out of patrol bases using either Warrior or Humv vehicles.

If anyone is interested please register on our forums or pm me on here.

Also if there are any virtual CA groups out there who are interested in joint ops with us please drop me a pm.

Gaz

Update 19 Sept 13

Update 19 Sept 13

Uk Hogz have now closed recruiting for A-10 pilots for 2 months.

This is to allow us to concentrate on in house training and our upcoming campaign,

However exceptions can be made for experienced A-10 pilots, please pm me on here for info on how to join.

We are still recruiting for CA members, again please pm me on here for info on how to register.

Gaz

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Gaz,

Just what I am looking, I've been flying the A-10A within Lockon for quite awhile but have only just decided to go into DCS World and get to grips with the aircraft properly, It is an awesome sim and with in the last 4 weeks i can now start from ramp, land using ILS ( and not crash ) lol, and have managed to master the weapons systems to some degree although I will admit I'm not an expert, every day is a learning experience, as it is in life.

My wife has just brought me a TRACKIR5, which I should have on Monday , so I'm looking forward to getting that up and running, I currently use a Saitek x45, old I know, but at least it's programmable and I can get it very close to a TM Warthog Hotas, which is next on the list, anyway without waffling on too much, if you have any spaces for a trainee I would love to fly with the Squadron, I live in Spain so only an hour ahead of you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Appreciated

Shane

• 2 months later...

Hi Gaz

Im kinda new to DCS.

I am using DCS in work, and looking to get to grips with all aspects of the game.

So i would love to get involved with your squadron

Im ex Army of 14 years with a forward Artillery Observer and JTAC background.

And im currently working for a company who provide CAS training to JTACS and Aircrew.

So i hope i could add plenty of help and advice to your squadron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...