VRsimpit Parts offering

Flim

Hey ya,

UPDATED 7/27/13

A-10 VRpit plans available below

AcesIIA-10VR-1.png

My plan is just to offer plans at this time because It will be to difficult for me to get parts out in a timely matter with my schedule. I will offer PDF files so you can print 1:1 to build your own seat. Right now plans for the Aces A-10 seat, stick mounts, and floor will be $65 dollars. I'm trying to keep the price fair and help motivate myself to create other seats and setups for you guys. Files to CNC your own seat will be included.

If you have questions, please PM or email : Flim@VRpit.com

Payment will be made also to the above email via Paypal- After payment, plans will be emailed the same day with the required pass-codes to access the PDF's.

Aces II seat cushions will be available for $129 and are a nice addition for your aces II seat.

The TM stick Mod will be available as well, but we are looking into a place where the printed parts can be ordered online and Vrpit will provide the plans/BOM to assemble your own.

Plans coming soon: F-35 seat, F-18 seat, K-36(Russian) seat, Huey seat and collective, front console, A-10 cockpit structure, F-16 seat and structure, lastly plans to build your own 5 projector Cube.

Plan Preview - printable 1:1 PDF

35b59ce5-206e-48b4-995f-86357d02fe21.jpg

c10df5e6-7b3e-4db7-91c5-b7c8e9e5ddcb.jpg

Here below is my setup unpainted..

D6E1AD7C-D6B4-4DA4-AEE3-00411B966F2B-9475-0000050FC1313EA8.jpg

28C474CF-4FA4-45D3-9D5F-BAB28F69F85C-9475-0000050FA8F5A0BF.jpg

We are pleased to offer plans/parts to extend your thrustmaster Warthog into a full fledged center stick. This mod offers a nice feel and some spring to counter the grip weight. The movement or throw of the stick can be adjusted by screwing the bottom mount up or down. Need help flying the Huey?... this mod makes a big difference!

The extension mod includes the required 3D printed parts and a pdf outlining the other materials you need to finish the mod. All we supply is the 3d printed parts and Build of material (PDF). You will need to order the bolts/springs/alum tube to finish. In the BOM we do give part numbers and details on what you need... so no guessing. The length of shaft can be up to you ( the modder )...

Vrpit Warthog Mod : $90 dollars plus shipping

Note: the parts are small and light, so shipping should be fairly reasonable.

Please PM or email : Flim@VRpit.com

8194D2F8-D73D-42FF-A3F0-23C7F079E6E1-2831-0000015BDE203580.jpg

3485AC99-CF82-4C13-8AEB-87BAAF70749E-2831-0000015BD2140DB2.jpg

Here is another great Video...

Some install tips!

Edited by Flim

Great news. I am highly interested and have some questions:

• Would you be willing to ship to Europe/Germany? If so, could you please estimate the shipping fees? My educated guess is that shipping (without packaging) to Germany is something around $100.
  • What do you mean by "The Aces II will start at $399?" Does this mean that you will offer different variants of your ACES II kit? If so, what will be the differences and what will be the cost of each variant?
  • Which kind of payments do you accept? Paypal?

Edited by Waxi

• Would you be willing to ship to Europe/Germany? If so, could you please estimate the shipping fees? My educated guess is that shipping (without packaging) to Germany is something around $100.
  • What do you mean by "The Aces II will start at $399?" Will there be different variants? If so, what will be the differences and what will be the cost of each variant?

The ACES II is the model of the ejection seat.

The ACES II is the model of the ejection seat.

I know :smilewink:

Film wrote that prices for his ACES II kit will start at $399. Hence I am wondering whether he will offer different variants of the ACES II kit.

• What do you mean by "The Aces II will start at $399?" Will there be different variants? If so, what will be the differences and what will be the cost of each variant?

There is a team of us, so if JR jumps in he has the answers as well...

-I have shipped to EUR many times via DHL, usually around $150 for shipping to GER.

-The seat above is the A-10 version, and is $399 as shown. I will have other seats later.

- We will use paypal...

Excellent. I would take a set of replica seat cushions as well but first I have to discuss this investment opportunity with my "financial department." :smilewink:

I still have one more question: The seat shown on the pictures above has a mount for the ejection seat arming handle but the handle itself is not shown. Will the ejection seat arming handle be included in the ACES II kit?

Excellent. I would take a set of replica seat cushions as well but first I have to discuss this investment opportunity with my "financial department." :smilewink:

I still have one more question: The seat shown on the pictures above has a mount for the ejection seat arming handle but the handle itself is not shown. Will the ejection seat arming handle be included in the ACES II kit?

The Arming lever will be included in wood, I still need to cut one out.

I'm also thinking about making a Huey seat, with collective mount. Not sure how many would be interested.

Other Seats in the works: F-35, F-16, F-18, Russian K36 or similar... let me know if any of you would like to see a different seat.

Edited by Flim

Wow... I would love the Russian ejection seat... Very interested for that kit... How much do you estimate you can sell it for, also wondering how much is shipping to Australia?

No longer active in DCS...

I can ship all over and have many times via DHL...

Now on price, the A-10 seat is really strong, but If I can use more .25 material instead of the expensive birch, then the price can be reduced. I could aim for $275 per seat which would work nice for most people.

Here is a quick look at the Mk-16 F-35 seat.... pretty early, will be available soon. Also in the early stage of the Naces F-18 and the Russian K-36. I'm aiming for a price of $299 for all the upcoming seats.

Mk16.png

$299 seems acceptable (to me but not my girlfriend), I am worried about high shipping cost

Ya, Shipping to Australia would be around $240...

I'm thinking how I can sell the plans, but still researching how to keep it semi safe.

Nice stuff you got going on there, Flim. I'm interested in the seat, myself. Was wondering how well it would fit in my pit. Do you have a floor to seat measurement, and a width measurement? Currently, I've got a car seat in place, but would like to know if I need to build up the floor or whatever. Thanks.

Buttons aren't toys! :smilewink:

My new Version 2 Pit: MacFevre A-10C SimPit V2

My first pit thread: A-10C Simulator Pit "The TARDIS."

Dzus Fastener tutorial, on the inexpensive side: DIY Dzus Fastener

Hey,

total width is 19.0 inches and floor to top of seat pan is 12.2 or so. Now that is without bottom cushion, so you need to figure out another inch or so in foam. let me know if you need anything else.

Seat cushion note:

My seat cushion provider decided to get flaky on on me, so I'm working with a local company and will report back when I get a new price.

Thanks! Looks like it will fit just fine. But an inch of foam? Well... I suppose if that's how the real one is. Working on the back 9 of life though, it'll have to be a few inches myself! :)

Buttons aren't toys! :smilewink:

My new Version 2 Pit: MacFevre A-10C SimPit V2

My first pit thread: A-10C Simulator Pit "The TARDIS."

Dzus Fastener tutorial, on the inexpensive side: DIY Dzus Fastener