Notices

Old 06-17-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
SuperKungFu
Veteran

Reputation power: 52
SuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to beholdSuperKungFu is a splendid one to behold
Default Key Command for FC3

Hey guys, just trying to get back to everything after a long leave.

I'm trying to find a list of all the key commands for FC3, it's not in the docs folder and apparently some keys has changed since the old Lock On + FC days so I need an updated list.

Second question, is my install order correct? Seems a bit complicated:
1.) Install DCS World
2.) Install original Lock On
3.) Install FC3, delete Lock On
4.) Install steam DCS A-10C
5.) Install module DCS A-10C, delete steam version of A-10C

And finally, what are some of the must-have mods for FC3 now? Thanks!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
schkorpio+
Banned

Reputation power: 5
schkorpio has a spectacular aura aboutschkorpio has a spectacular aura aboutschkorpio has a spectacular aura aboutschkorpio has a spectacular aura aboutschkorpio has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKungFu View Post
Hey guys, just trying to get back to everything after a long leave.

I'm trying to find a list of all the key commands for FC3, it's not in the docs folder and apparently some keys has changed since the old Lock On + FC days so I need an updated list.

Second question, is my install order correct? Seems a bit complicated:
1.) Install DCS World
2.) Install original Lock On
3.) Install FC3, delete Lock On
4.) Install steam DCS A-10C
5.) Install module DCS A-10C, delete steam version of A-10C

And finally, what are some of the must-have mods for FC3 now? Thanks!

You won't need to install the steam version for DCS A-10C, you need only the key/serial number it gives you
schkorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
JEFX

Reputation power: 18
JEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really niceJEFX is just really nice

Hey! Superkungfu

Nice to hear from you!
I found this : In the OPTIONS of the simulator, if one selects the CONTROLS tab, and then just below, an aircraft (say the new F-15C, and directly on the right of it a category of controls, say ALL, then, at the bottom of the window, there is a new? button labeled HTML which I clicked and ''LO'' in the SAVED GAMES directory, in the right aircraft folder inside of a new INPUTLAYOUTS.TXT folder, here is a KEYBOARD.HTML list of all keyboard commands! Then you can print it.

You have to do it one aircraft at a time.

Good luck

JEFX

CPU : i7-950 / MOBO : ASUS Rampage III extreme / GPU : GTX780 (NEW!) / RAM : 12 Go DDR3 1600MHZ / SSD : Kingston 128 serie V+ / HD 1To SATA3 7200 / CASE : Antec Twelve Hundred / POWER : Antec Quattro 1200W / SYSTEM : W7-64PRO / TIR4PRO / TMWH+CH PRO pedals / 3x19'' Samsung screens + TripleHead2Go digital = resolution 3840x1024
JEFX is offline   Reply With Quote