Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #191
NRG-Vampire

Reputation power: 33
NRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to allNRG-Vampire is a name known to all
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogster View Post
I enjoyed DID's Total Air War F22 sim back in the day.

I can only see this being a Lock On type module, that's fine but we need to know upfront what we are getting. A bit more info would have deflected a lot of the angry posts in this thread.
we need an opponent stealth aircraft too, otherwise DCSW will be too simple

ok guys,so lets shout all we together
PAK-FA
PAK-FA
PAK-FA
Old 06-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #192
karambiatos

Reputation power: 5
karambiatos is a jewel in the roughkarambiatos is a jewel in the roughkarambiatos is a jewel in the roughkarambiatos is a jewel in the roughkarambiatos is a jewel in the roughkarambiatos is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG-Vampire View Post
we need an opponent stealth aircraft too, otherwise DCSW will be too simple

ok guys,so lets shout all we together
PAK-FA
PAK-FA
PAK-FA
PAK-FAs too much

Su-35 should suffice.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #193
smnwrx

Reputation power: 5
smnwrx will become famous soon enoughsmnwrx will become famous soon enoughsmnwrx will become famous soon enoughsmnwrx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
See guys... who knows what kind of info this relationship will yield... lets just see where it goes
Welp LM might as well stop messing around with that Ol' FSX code and move their resources thisa-way, after all they are a deference contractor haha

I can wish
Old 06-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #194
Yellonet

Reputation power: 16
Yellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the roughYellonet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGTharos View Post
Have you tried picking up an F-117 on radar in DCS? Except this one can launch missiles as you.
Multiplayer's going to be fun...
Old 06-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #195
Silver_Dragon

Reputation power: 26
Silver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSilver_Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Silver_Dragon

Think the mission makers have the last world on the integration of what airplane / Helo (expected vehicle or ship) appears on a mission, can be a F-35 / Su-35BM / Pak-FA / J-21 on DCS:W, if mission design delete them, has no problems on 5th Gen have into them.

Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com
Old 06-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #196
BIGNEWY
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 33
BIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to allBIGNEWY is a name known to all

I dont know why the multiplayer scene are worrying about this, like many have said the mission designer has the last word.

And you can guarantee most of the sales will be for single player.

Either way it can only be a good thing for DCS.
Windows 7 Pro x64, NVIDIA Zotac GTX 770 4gb, AMD FX 8350 @4ghz ( Cooled by H40 ), 12GB DDR3 , Asus M5A78L-M/USB3, x2 60gb ssd x1 120gb ssd x1 1tb sshd, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TIR5, Trackclip pro, x1 AOC 27" 1920X1080, x2 100w Tactile transducers
Track files and logs will help us help you quicker

Official ED facebook page - Troubleshooting - EDWiki
Old 06-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #197
[SCoRPioN]+
Banned

Reputation power: 10
[SCoRPioN] has a spectacular aura about[SCoRPioN] has a spectacular aura about[SCoRPioN] has a spectacular aura about[SCoRPioN] has a spectacular aura about[SCoRPioN] has a spectacular aura about

I dont mean to sound pessimistic, but I call shenanigans on this.

I've seen a dozen "to be released" mods and stand-alone simulators that never had a beta even. And even those had high-res renderings and apparent screenshots and videos on their simple-looking websites.

The sole purpose of this DCS F-35 is to bring traffic to Kinney Interactive website and promote their main products - SimPit & Cockpits.

There are only a couple of pictures, 100 pixels wide, and even these look like taken from elsewhere, like FSX F-35 and a 3DSMax renderings, not their own. And I spotted multiple misspellings also.

There are more reasons for this to never be released, like the jet's avionics, performance data and overall technology still being classified, making it impossible to render a realistic model in DCS.

If you want to fly F-35, load HAWX2 or FSX, but please dont fall for this and bring your hopes up too high.

Sorry, but I'm certain that this is not going to be released.
It will do its job to get more traffic however.
To be fair, their cockpit products do look good, but the DCS F-35 is a SCAM!
Old 06-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #198
Mule

Reputation power: 8
Mule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
I dont know why the multiplayer scene are worrying about this, like many have said the mission designer has the last word.

And you can guarantee most of the sales will be for single player.

Either way it can only be a good thing for DCS.
Well said.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #199
Mule

Reputation power: 8
Mule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the roughMule is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SCoRPioN] View Post
I dont mean to sound pessimistic, but I call shenanigans on this.

I've seen a dozen "to be released" mods and stand-alone simulators that never had a beta even. And even those had high-res renderings and apparent screenshots and videos on their simple-looking websites.

The sole purpose of this DCS F-35 is to bring traffic to Kinney Interactive website and promote their main products - SimPit & Cockpits.

There are only a couple of pictures, 100 pixels wide, and even these look like taken from elsewhere, like FSX F-35 and a 3DSMax renderings, not their own. And I spotted multiple misspellings also.

There are more reasons for this to never be released, like the jet's avionics, performance data and overall technology still being classified, making it impossible to render a realistic model in DCS.

If you want to fly F-35, load HAWX2 or FSX, but please dont fall for this and bring your hopes up too high.

Sorry, but I'm certain that this is not going to be released.
It will do its job to get more traffic however.
To be fair, their cockpit products do look good, but the DCS F-35 is a SCAM!
I would like to see that dozen that you claim to have seen
Old 06-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #200
Brisse

Reputation power: 4
Brisse is a jewel in the roughBrisse is a jewel in the roughBrisse is a jewel in the roughBrisse is a jewel in the roughBrisse is a jewel in the roughBrisse is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SCoRPioN] View Post
the DCS F-35 is a SCAM!
I think I am open minded and I'm not making any assumtions just yet.
To call it a scam on the first day it was announced? Really?
What if it's real? You might actually hurt the dev and other people by saying such a thing...
Closed Thread