Can't install newly purchased Huey module

garyn123

Hi,

I purchased and downloaded the Huey module today (5-15-13), it's version is 1.2.4.11855_173.

I updated my installed version of DCS:World today, its version is 1.2.4.12179.

When I run the Huey setup application I get the error message "Can't install Huey into newer DCS World 1.2.4.12179, Please download the Huey 1.2.4.12179 installer".

Where do I find that?

Thanks,

Gary

Had same problem yesterday. You've nothing to do, updater was quicker than you and download module is another version, you can't install different versions and hope auto updater to update it individually (why?).

The only thing you can do is uninstall completely and reinstall everything with same package version, then let auto updater to work, or wait if may be ED update packages to the DCS version you've now and download and install it.

In my case, may be today or tomorrow (or never, some small updates haven't downloadable packages) we have the new package version, but with UH purchased I couldn't wait to fly it and reinstalled everything to take a ride of the walkirie.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Start up DCS World -> Click Module Manager -> Press Install on the Huey Module

Make sure you are logged in with the account you bought the Huey with.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Question guys, what do you do when you have DCS World (1.2.4.12547), and don't have this magical "install" button.

A buddy of mine is updating his (slightly off topic) A-10C module, but it is a lesser version than Mondays update of DCS World. Again no visible sign of the "install" button, just a buy option.

Both of the currently available files (http/torrent) being 1.2.4.12179_180 version. Which produces the OP's error, but for A-10C.

-- Edit --

Part of the issue may be, his original purchase of DCS A-10C was via Steam. Which obviously isn't current and all that good stuff. So I'm uncertain if the being logged in part is failing, due to lack of correctness or similar. (?)

Edited by Gnome_AS