1.2.4 bug reports

xcom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SU27 in Ver 1.2.4 Air to Ground CCRP mode not working correctly..weapons release as soon as the pickle button is pressed.

After flying the Pipper to the target and pressing and holding the pickle button, weapons release immediately and impact grossly short. The usual process of the time to release cue and "Fly the tail to the director circle" just doesn't happen. As soon as press and hold the pickle button the Time to go arrow races to the bottom of the TTG scale and the weapon is released.

CCIP works just fine.

MIG29 CCRP works as advertised so its an SU27 issue

I may have come across an invulnerable F-16C bug. This actually has occurred to me twice. I just tried a test mission with me only 10km from the F-16C and he went down perfectly fine. Not sure what is causing it or if it is just my machine. If anyone else would like to try, I uploaded the mission.

I had the same thing happen with the Mig-25 Foxbat. Couldn't shoot it down after three direct hits with the sidewinder.

edit: I take it back. They are destructible, just not showing any damage when hit.

HVAR*10 rocket icon doesn't show up on P-51 loadout

Edited by Hubris

Just because it is out of Beta does not mean that support is being dropped for it.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

SU25 AA Missile Boresight to high.

I believe the Missile Boresight is too high up in the gunsight on the SU25.

If Fifo mode selected the reticlle sits at the very top of the gunsight. Tone is obtained if the reticle is centred over the target. Switching to the backup reticle to confirm the exact boresight reference confirms (imo) its to high.

su25aphidboresight_zps18d7e659.jpg

It is my understanding that the X on the STBY sight represents AA Missile boresight on pretty much all Russian types.

The new cockpit huds fall on the combiner frame...and it looks too big? I don't recall this from pre 1.2.4. Is this a bug?

Screen_130501_002552_zps2a86a1f6.jpg

Screen_130501_002542_zpsc0461e44.jpg

Screen_130501_005024_zps8e057cee.jpg

Screen_130501_005017_zpsbb507db6.jpg

zoom in and it looks fine

Screen_130501_002855_zps186fb7c0.jpg

Also got this problem when set scenes to ultra high ..

Screen_130501_002825_zps44084a47.jpg

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

There seems to be an inconsistent issue with ALT+TABBING back to the desktop from the simulation. It works fine from within the menus, but it only seems to work sporadically when you're in game.

I've only been flying the UH-1, so I don't know if it's specific to that module or a more general issue.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Setting 'visibility range' to ultra high cause major graphics problems for me; the ground is pretty much all water, or super blurry (then moving the camera around I can get underneath the blurry ground and see water). Changing to High things are fine.

Edited by jspec3
meant to type 'visibility range', not scenes.

Yup! I had that too...high makes everything correct again. Ultra high will be removed in next update.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

1.2.4 Auto Update download ends in a failure "Hash Mismatch".. After spending the last 8 hours downloading to having the install fail is very very very frustrating.

-Damien

I got the same message, but I started DCS anyway and it downloaded a file and did a validation and then told me the update was successful. My DCS now shows version 1.2.4 :thumbup:

I may have come across an invulnerable F-16C bug. This actually has occurred to me twice. I just tried a test mission with me only 10km from the F-16C and he went down perfectly fine. Not sure what is causing it or if it is just my machine. If anyone else would like to try, I uploaded the mission.

It's not just the F-16C; Had the same problem with an F-5, haven't tried it with other planes yet though. Happens with all Russian missiles, I have seen it at least 20 times.

Here's an example.

AAM.trk

Edited by Milano

Damage is a known problem and should be fixed in the upcomming update.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Damage is a known problem and should be fixed in the upcomming update.

But if FC3 is not beta?

How i can play it if any airborne target can not be destroyed?

I hope a quickfix for this MAJOR bug

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned everything in DCS is beta, as new updates continually break things that worked before. I think this is just something we have to live with in such a complex game. Nothing will ever be perfect.

Edited by howie87
  • Like 1