Israeli Server

xcom

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce our dedicated server to the DCS community.

The server is running almost 24/7 except for Monday nights for community private sessions.

The missions that are running on the server are mostly training missions such as - Free Flight, Aerobatics, Ground attack training, Dogfights.

We are currently running 2 main missions on the server -

Free Flight - Air Refueling - Aerobatics - Ground Training - Dogfights

This mission is divided to 2 sides -

Red side (No ammunition) -

Whoever flies on this side can enjoy -

• Free flight
  • Aerobatics
  • Air refueling
  • Carrier ops

There is a strict no shooting on this side, it is available for civilian flights only.

Air Refueling -

Texaco - 10X, 30FM.

REDSIDE_zpsb436aecb.jpg

Blue side -

Whoever flies on this side can enjoy -

• Ground attack practice for the A-10C, Ka-50, Su-25T & P-51D.
  • Dogfights practice for FC3 and P-51D.

BLUESIDE_zpscc504b44.jpg

Blue side briefing -

Target Practice:

------------------------

A-10C -

WP1 has several stationary targets and a few columns going around a few roads in that area.

WP2 has stationary Tanks.

JTAC - Darknight 132AM

WP3 has mobile Tanks.

JTAC - Axeman 131AM

Su-25T -

WP1-4 - Static and moving targets with AAA protection.

WP5 - Big target site with SA6, Armor and Zu23.

KA-50 -

Target WP 1-3 - Static armor.

Target WP 4 - Static armor and AAA.

Target WP 5-7 - Moving armor and AAA.

Target WP 8 - Big target area with armor and AAA.

P-51D - Near Kutaisi city there is an abandoned airfield with targets.

Dogfighting:

--------------------

For dogfighting, please select only the designated planes for dogfighting and remain in your dogfighting zone.

P-51s -

UK side - Sukhumi-Babushara.

German side - Gudauta.

FC3 -

F-15 - Nalchik.

Mig29 & Su27 - Beslan.

Rules - no vulching, no shooting on the ground airplanes, for dueling try to fly away from the airfield.

P-51 Dogfights & Dueling

A Dogfight & Dueling mission specifically for the P-51D mustang.

This mission includes -

• Dogfighting zone between 2 airfields - Gelendzhik & Novorossysk. (Airfields are protected)
  • Dueling zones for instant action.

Dogfight area -

P-51s_zpsf1a4d1f4.jpg

Dueling zones -

P-51sALL_zps5dcc6431.jpg

Everyone is welcome to the server for practice and training.

If anyone has any issues/requests with the missions or the server, please add a comment here and I'll try to address them as best as I can.

Have fun and enjoy :pilotfly:

As far as I can tell, I did use the correct radio (in the A-10C), set it correctly, had it turned on, and checked as many things I could think of. Then again, this would have been my first ever attempt at refueling, so I can't be sure that I didn't do anything wrong.

Hi

Just tried a refueling in an A-10C and I had a bit of a problem. The tanker occasionally zig-zagged at very high speed across the screen, disappearing for a few seconds. Every couple or minutes or so it happened. As I continued on and connected with the tanker, it happened again. For a few seconds the tanker vanished, as it returned i was right on it and there was a collision sound damaging my plane. Radios work ok though Luzifer.

Any ideas whats happening here?

These connection issues might be because someone else is using the Internet or maybe a P2P program is opened in the background such as torrents or emule etc..

Also, please make sure in the multiplayer options you configured LAN, it is known to solve some issues.

Might join Thursday morning. If not, Sunday morning. Cheers

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Nah, different person.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE:

The Israeli DCS Server has been updated to 1.2.4.

Currently we are only running the full scale training mission which has been adjusted to include some of the new features of 1.2.4 -

1. UH-1H has been added to the red side for your free flight and navigation enjoyment.

2. UH-1H has been added to the blue side for ground attack runs on the training course of the KA-50.

3. AI FW-190D9 has been added to the blue side in the P-51 dogfighting zone.
    There is a formation of 2 CAPing the area between Sukhumi and Gudauta, the formation will always be respawned after it has been destroyed or have rtbed. (Thanks to the new addgroup feature :))

4. P-51D dueling areas have been added -
    P-51D - Duel 1-1 vs P-51D - Duel 1-2
    P-51D - Duel 2-1 vs P-51D - Duel 2-2

I would be happy to get any feedback for fixes or improvments about this training mission as I see it is very popular.

Have fun :)

Xcom

Fixed for the red side. spawning points are not in the FARP any longer as it is buggy for the UH-1H.

Unfortunetly for the blue side the only takeoff spot is a FARP so at the moment it is still problematic until I find work around.

Xcom

Fixed for the red side. spawning points are not in the FARP any longer as it is buggy for the UH-1H.

Unfortunetly for the blue side the only takeoff spot is a FARP so at the moment it is still problematic until I find work around.

Xcom

What problems are you having with the FARP as I had them with Hueys for our server, sadly they seem to effect some people FPS so I had to remove them but they worked ok while they were there

New Update -

The DCS Israel server will be hosting a P-51D Training night for anyone who wishes to join.

We will be including the following training options -

1. Dueling Fights -
    1vs1 tactics - Turn & Burn, Energy Managment and general dogfighting practice.
    2vs2 tactics - Drag & Bag, Loose Duece, Double Attack, Bracket Attack, Tactical Formation and general practice.

DuelingZones_zps29e9c353.jpg~original
  2. Engine managment, Navigation & Radio operations - General engine operations, Time & Heading navigation, Surface ID navigation, General radio operations.
    These free flights will be between Mineralyne Vody, Mozdok, Nalchik & Beslan, There will be no use of any ammunition in these flights.

Navigation_zpsee83837b.jpg~original
  3. Ground Attack - Practice runs, dive bombing, Rocket attacks & Strafing.
    There is a firing zone near Kobuleti airfield in an abandoned airfield.

GroundAttack_zpsfd344e14.jpg~original
  4. General PVP Dogfights & AI Dogfights - There are 2 diffrent areas for base vs base dogfights.
    PVP - Krasnodar-Center vs Krasnodar-Pashkovsky.
    Player vs AI (FW-190D9s) - Gelendzhik vs Novorossiysk.

Here will be the final "station" utilizing what we learn.

DogfightingZones_zps0feb9548.jpg~original

At the moment the P-51D training nights will be on tuesdays at 7:00 PM GMT.

Everyone is welcome to the server for training and general fun, I assume there will always be veteran P-51D pilots that can assist with any questions (Volunteers are welcome - PM me :)).

Voice communication will be done via Teamspeak, once in the server the Teamspeak address will be given to you.

Have a great time flying this awesome Mustang :pilotfly:

Xcom

• 2 weeks later...