Reducing FPS hit from weapons

Xerxes17

I'd say that it removes some effects from when something like a bomb or an aircraft interacts with the ground. Since by definition we have other effects playing at the same time you won't really miss much. I've noticed less black smoke when rounds are hitting the ground, but it's really not a major thing. Just make a folder within these folders, drag and drop the noted files into it and give it a test by putting a CAS aircraft with some rockets into the editor and giving it a quick fly. That's how I tested it.

actually I wish ED can get the gun animation from 1.1.1.1 back to world... world animation looks like a cross between star wars and enemy at the gates... well, to me at least...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.