DCS: Mirage M2000C by RAZBAM

phant

10265357_956622434424395_9196931658568128171_o.jpg

FONTE: https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/a.316309961788982.75719.316077818478863/956622434424395/?type=3

[ame]https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/961413507278621[/ame]

Mirage 2000 - Upcoming RDI Radar changes

Here I am going to post about the changes that are being made to the RDI radar. My goal is to reach 80% fidelity since 100% is not realistic for obvious reasons.

Okay the upcoming changes are:

• Radar antenna azimuth sector search (used when the selected search azimuth is less than 60º).
  • Radar antenna elevation.
  • Radar antenna stabilization (both roll and pitch). Requires radar antenna elevation.
  • Radar PRF selection.
  • Target lock limitations. Requires radar PRF selection.
  • IFF interrogation. Requires radar PRF selection.
  • Super 530D launch limitations. Requires target lock limitations.
  • Autolock. Requires target lock limitations.
  • Auto STT. Requires target lock limitations.
  • Doppler filtering.
  • Target Lost Memory.
  • NCTR. Requires PRF selection.
  • Radar screen realignment and upgrade. Includes symbology and TDC.
  • Warm-up period. (enabled) Now you have to warm the radar for 2 minutes if you use the Pre Heat option. 3 if you don't.
  • Built-in test.

Unfortunately the A/G modes are not possible at this time since they require A/G radar support. They will be incorporated when the A/G radar support becomes available.

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Upcoming significa "in arrivo", quindi no non mi risultano ancora disponibili nelle versioni in uso.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mirage 2000 - M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

Folks. Tomorrow there is an Open Beta update. From 1.5.3 to 1.5.4

We will post the changelog later but I want to warn you:

In this release the INS is now working.

Based on your Special Options and Mission Editor override selections:

• It requires alignment before flight (Only if starting cold and dark).
  • If misaligned, it requires that you enter the aircraft current geographical position (Lat/Lon only).
  • If misaligned, the INS will provide erroneous data. Its has an unaligned circular error of 10 Kms.
  • If misaligned, the Heading readings are erroneous. It can point anywhere.

There is a known issue with the present position lat/lon that you enter:

It has a precision error of less than 1 second of arc between the data entered and the data saved. I am looking to squash it. Circular error is no larger than 30 meters. I am playing safe here, the highest error I've seen is 22 meters and the lowest 12. This error bias is taken into account by the INS. In practice it is irrelevant. At 180 knots, you are flying at 92.6 meters per second. So you cover the bias in 0.32 seconds.

If you do not start misaligned, the bias error is 0. You have perfect alignment.

Another issue:

The following data can be entered and saved:

- Runway Glideslope and Heading.

- Waypoint Altitude in feet and meters.

- Waypoint Latitude and Longitude.

- Waypoint Desired Route and Desired Time.

- Offshot Waypoint Latitude and Longitude, counted from current Waypoint Lat/Lon.

- Offshot Waypoint Altitude, counted from current Waypoint altitude.

- Offshot Polar Coordinates: Distance and Bearing.

- Magnetic Declination.

Unfortunately I did not have the time to test all of these data entry except for Aircraft Present Position Lat/Lon, so use them at your own risk.

I have not tried to enter/modify a flight plan yet. You are free to do that, it should work but then it may not. Expect problems if you do and that may include a CTD. Change waypoint data at your own risk.

Finally: The INS can take damage. So you may lose the gyros or all INS data.

I will try to update the manual, but if I can't then I will make an INS mini-manual thread here.

Bye

Phant

AMVI

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ciao a tutti, ho bisogno di un consiglio, se in una missione fatta con l editor io volessi atterrare e non trovo sulla mappa i parametri da inserire per l'ils o il tacan come faccio a trovarli ? mi spiego meglio, inserendoli mi fa vedere sull'hud la pista con i bordi verdi anche con scarsa visibilità, certe volte questi parametri non so dove trovarli e devo atterrare ad occhio . spero di essere stato chiaro, scusate ma sto ancora imparando ad usare il Mirage, grazie per le eventuali risposte.

VIRTUAL BLACK SHEEP SQUADRON DCS ITALIA :thumbup:

Ciao Corvo come consigliato da Flanker la varie frequenze le trovi sia sul ME che nella cartella Doc di DCS.

Se la tua richesta e' : visualizzare il Synthetic runway sul mirage,devi muoverti nel seguente modo:

A)Aggiungere al tuo M2000C in ME ,vari Wp! Ma l'ultimo wp deve essere obbligatoriamente posizionato in landing!!!

B)Quando sarai quasi ultimo wp ,e avrai inserito la frequenza,clicca il tasto Approach sul PCA ti apparia' quello che vuoi ,cioe' il Synthetic rwy

Se hai problemi fammi sapere risolviamo velocemente!!

Edited by VBS_Nero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...