Zoom-Question

ex81

Bought the A10 C modul and enjoying it a lot, but not beeing very familiar with the handling,

I`d like to know how I can zoom in the cockpit so I can see more of for example the HUD.

Is there a way to use the keyboard for zooming in or out ?

Thanx for your help.

ex81

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Yes...

ZOOM IN: numpad *

ZOOM OUT: numpad /

I7 3770K, 16GB RAM 1866, GTX 770 OC 2GB,

Asrock Z77 Extreme6

Intel Core I7-3770K 3.5Ghz

G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866 PC3-14900 16GB 4x4GB CL9 Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB GDDR5

AeroCool Templarius Imperator 750W 80 Plus SilverSeagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB SATA3 64MBCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

NOX Coolbay SX Devil USB 3.0

RTFM: you`re absolutly right, but reading nearly 700 pages takes longer than typing a few letters here.

Anyway, Thank you for "pushing me one step further".

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

RTFM: you`re absolutly right, but reading nearly 700 pages takes longer than typing a few letters here.

Anyway, Thank you for "pushing me one step further".

Welcome to the Forums!

I'm new to DCS World and the A-10C too. So much to learn.

Amazing sim and a great community here too. In my spare time, if I'm not flying the sim, I'm reading through the forums.

I get most of my questions answered here (versus other forums or reading through heavy documents). I use the search function a WHOLE LOT. I prefer doing that because I find some really detailed, accurate explanations to some things that the manual doesn't explain deeply enough. Or, I get answers from several different viewpoints as well as links to YouTube videos and other reference materials. So valuable.

I do have the manuals handy, and use them if needed, but I just love doing forum searches and following the links if there are any. Great stuff.

If I do some forum searches and can't find an answer, I'll do searches of the PDF manual that I affectionally call "The Beast". If that fails, then I'll start a new thread or add my question into the flow of an existing thread.

That's just my flow; thought it might be helpful for others that are getting started. It was the only way I could deal with the "information overload" and the steep learning curve. The folks who contribute here made it possible for me to progress at a decent pace. I was so thrilled the first time I fired a Maverick and destroyed the target.

A huge THANK YOU to all of you who make the Forums a fantastic resource and a great place to hang out!

Mike

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

Mike77, I find that the forum search to be lacking. I use Google instead.

Just go to google and use:

site:forums.eagle.ru whatever_you_want_to_search_for_here

It's much better at finding things!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Mike77, I find that the forum search to be lacking. I use Google instead.

Just go to google and use:

site:forums.eagle.ru whatever_you_want_to_search_for_here

It's much better at finding things!

Sweet! Thank you for the tip. I appreciate it!

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

for controls, you can also go to the place where you can adjust controls ( either in the game or in the menu ) then go to the drop-down list and select SEARCH... there. once there you can just type the control you are looking for.

have fun with learning the hog :)

Check my F-15C guide