SU 25 additional Cockpit frame

cellinsky

Hi

Since the last update, I see an additional and untextured cockpit frame. It looks much like a dummy frame used for development and accidentally compiled. Anyone see the same? And yes, what can be done other than wait for an eventual update?

I own the FC3 Modul and bought the additional Su25 Modul as well. Have the latest version for 1.2.9 installed....

Regards, Marcel :pilotfly:

I see no any untextured parts of Su-25 cockpit Cell. Could you provide a screenshot?

Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Very interesting. There's a problem with your installation maybe. Because there's no such thing there.

Here a screenshot from me. I have FC3, not Su-25 add-on.

attachment.php?attachmentid=101892

Screen_140729_205700.jpg.263d29f40c13ef6724bb5a07a3c843a9.jpg

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

No such thing with my Su25 (FC3)

Why have you bought FC3 + Su25 module ? (su25 is already include in FC3 as Nirvi said)

Well, just to support the devs and of course to have the icon-list in full color :glare:. Cant stand any greyed out icons....:music_whistling:

However, I did a clean install yesterday and the frame is still, or better again there. And yes, a real clean install with shredding every peace from my hd (registry too). I never used any mods with DCS so far. As allready said, I see this since 1.2.9. Before the update all was well. Shame, because the frog is one of my favorites. And its FC3 only this time. No additional SU25 modul on top.

It must be something within the vc. Outside model looks ok. I will check the lods, but there is not much hope to solve it this way since I have no model-viewer for DCS. Any help is very much appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Back to the Sabre-Dance:D

Marcel

Edited by cellinsky

When I do clean install, I do followings: Removing the game, deleting game folder completely, deleting (or taking backup in any case) DCS folder from user section.

Otherwise some files can be still existed and mess things up...

Ha ! I remember a sort of same issue with the 1.2.8 (just after installing patch)

Have you previously installed before the Mod Proper Neck ? (even before re-installing DCS): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96116

If yes, delete the files of this mods in your "Saved Games" folder ! and do again a "repair"

See here for screens of my previous issue (french forum) : http://www.checksix-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=444&t=185680

Deleting the files from the config folder in "Saved Games" did the trick!!:cheer3nc:

Thank you very much for pointing in the right direction. Still curious what entry that could cause. I never edited any of this foles and never used a mod. :noexpression:

Anyway, thankyou sirs, very much appreciated!

Marcel