Wags

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tested again, relase version, SA-11

it worked!, switched to SAM 2 and started popping Countermeasures

will wait for the patch to download and check again with the SA-3

I'm going through it myself right now, seems to be just the SA-3 so far. EDIT: and Shilka

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

EDIT when I try to join a multiplayer server, I am getting integrity check failed. Im guessing this is because all the multiplayer hosts have not patched yet. Can anyone confirm this?

Went into MP and saw no servers but, I guess this was because not all were patched yet. Hosted my own server fine.

Burner

Intel Core i7 9700 @ 5.1Ghz, Nvidia RTX 2080Ti, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, HOTAS Hornet, Virpil CM2 Base, MFG Rudders , HP Reverb Pro

A?

Nate

Yeah a single A means its a zsu-23 shilka with a circle around it.

I've had other as well where I was set to AAA and a mig 29 locked me up and launched (I have labels on for single player) and I could see it coming but the jammer would stay at AAA and not auto switch to A2A like it usually does.

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Any idea how to fix that CCIP not valid symbol on my HUD?

Don't know if it's the proper way to do it but on the ground I just switch between the master modes 'M' until I come back around to NAV. It appears the nice wind affected towering smoke is back too.

Haven't noticed this new cannon sound (inside) your on about yet, going to have another listen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

The group ID thing seems to still be taking place (you have to manually reset the group id etc after takeoff) Once you set your group ID it is good though.

Question: So the Datalink works in MP?, I mean with the SPI On, now you can see the marks SPI in TAD from the units in your group?, whe can send MSG?

I could not even try. Thanks!

Edited by E61-v1T1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

I'm sorry to say it's a bit more stuttery for me, and I've had a couple of crashes, where the Gold version was solid as a rock. I think I'll give this one a miss for the moment.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

I think I am going to do a fresh install of everything just to be safe.

I have also noticed a drop in FPS.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

My f***ing virus program dont like this one!

SO set up the torrent now!

I have Norton 360

BTW Thanks to ED for this fast patch

So uninstall the Norton and put M.S. Security essentials on there for free!:thumbup:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Added a new “TREES VISIBILITY” slider in the graphics option panel. It allows you to adjust trees visibility from 1,500 to 15,000 meters independently of visibility range option.

The only problem I found is that those settings are affected by scenes settings. If they are low I can`t see a tree.

There should be two distance settings one for buildings (without affecting air bases) and another for trees.

So uninstall the Norton and put M.S. Security essentials on there for free!:thumbup:

Eh, no. Don't do that. Seriously.

Check some lab tests where they checked how much malware, trojans and virii get through those two. MS Security Essentials is something you should avoid.

I use Norton 360 and haven't had a single issue with it. No false positives, no hindrance to server, and it is really nice about not running anything beyond standard protection while I'm gaming. (So-called "silent mode".)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Some things, I've noticed:

- A/A TACAN isn't working anymore (tried 111X with a KC-135)

The pointer 1 stayed all the time on the rubber line. Only the range works.

+ new sound, when canopy is closing/ opening

+ variable playtime with JTAC (15', 30', 45', 60') - good work!

+ the KC-135 boom has now a damage model - very nice! (and my hog has now some blains on its nose) :music_whistling:

Good work ED!

kind regards,

Fire

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does this patch reset controller input settings?

No.

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some things, I noticed:

- A/A TACAN isn't working anymore (tried 111X with a KC-135)

The pointer 1 stayed all the time on the rubber line. Only the range works.

+ new sound, when canopy is closing/ opening

+ variable playtime with JTAC (15', 30', 45', 60') - good work!

+ the KC-135 boom has now a damage model - very nice! (and my hog has now some blains on its nose) :music_whistling:

Good work ED!

kind regards,

Fire

Getting hit by a missile now results in a very satisfying "crunch". :thumbup: